Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Euro delivery leasing question

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 09:24 PM
paxton
Rennlist Member

Received 346 Likes on 129 Posts
Default Euro delivery leasing question

My dealer just told me PFS marks up the money factor .0002 when leasing a car with Euro delivery, anyone experienced this?
Old 05-01-2017, 11:27 PM
subshooter
Rennlist Member

Received 2,142 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by paxton
My dealer just told me PFS marks up the money factor .0002 when leasing a car with Euro delivery, anyone experienced this?

The ED paper work related to PFS states only this:

*It is the intention of the customer(s) to lease or finance through Porsche Financial Services. In the event of any loss on the vehicle during delivery and operation in Europe, payments should be directed to Porsche Financial Services, Porsche Leasing Ltd. as the Loss Payee for all U.S. customers; and Porsche Financial Services Canada as Loss Payee for all Canadian customers. Lease customers are limited to 8 weeks in Europe with their vehicle per the PFS Lease Agreement.

I'm not sure if that helps any but this was the only reference. You can always check with PCNA (Jamie Dillon).
Old 05-02-2017, 04:34 PM
paxton
Rennlist Member

Received 346 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by subshooter
The ED paper work related to PFS states only this:

*It is the intention of the customer(s) to lease or finance through Porsche Financial Services. In the event of any loss on the vehicle during delivery and operation in Europe, payments should be directed to Porsche Financial Services, Porsche Leasing Ltd. as the Loss Payee for all U.S. customers; and Porsche Financial Services Canada as Loss Payee for all Canadian customers. Lease customers are limited to 8 weeks in Europe with their vehicle per the PFS Lease Agreement.

I'm not sure if that helps any but this was the only reference. You can always check with PCNA (Jamie Dillon).
Thanks for the info.
I signed the same paperwork but nowhere there is a mention of a higher rate. I emailed my ED rep, let's see what he says.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:19 PM
doubleurx
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

BMW also does this, but they cover the second payment.

Quick Reply: Euro delivery leasing question