Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

20 Sep to 7 Oct Euro delivery track fest

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 04:47 PM
carrering
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts
Default 20 Sep to 7 Oct Euro delivery track fest

Hey guys and gals. If anyone is planning euro delivery between 20 September and 7 October let me know.

There is a perfect storm of track activity during that time. Could do Spa, Nurburgring, Zolder, Zandvoort, and Hockenheim.

Throw in tour of some great roads and activities for better half or guests that aren't absolute car nuts like Wine tour. Trip into amsterdam. mix and match. would be epic.

I have done this half a dozen times now. usually I arrange additional perks such as coaching time with Sabine Schmitz and party at her lodge.

some background on me. owned a couple GT3's. been driving, racing, coaching for 15 years now. I have two N24 races under my belt. finished in P2 for my class in last one. love porsches, the nurburgring, and track in general. overall this is all just to enjoy our perfect cars on the worlds greatest roads and tracks they were designed to drive on.

thanks, PM me or just start a dialogue here. i'm happy to help anyone planning a trip outside of those dates. lived in germany for 4 wonderful years. its second home to me!

James
Old 04-24-2017, 07:44 PM
signes
Rennlist Member

Received 619 Likes on 407 Posts

You make me want to order another car just to join. I've driven all those track except Zolder, what a lineup. Perfect time of year in Europe, too. Can't wait to hear about it.

What car are you picking up?
Old 04-27-2017, 01:52 PM
carrering
Rennlist Member

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by signes
You make me want to order another car just to join. I've driven all those track except Zolder, what a lineup. Perfect time of year in Europe, too. Can't wait to hear about it.

What car are you picking up?
hopefully 991.2 GT3!

Yes it will be epic. Get anything, a panamera GT would be cool on a track . hell plenty of fun toys to rent for track time. GT4's are available in spades now.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:54 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,586 Likes on 734 Posts

wow, awesome!
Old 04-28-2017, 02:49 PM
ATXGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lucky you--sounds fun!
Old 08-10-2017, 11:42 PM
dejiajia