Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

PEC Atlanta Delivery Coming Up...Any Tips?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2024 | 01:01 AM
PawpaBare
Rennlist Member

Default PEC Atlanta Delivery Coming Up...Any Tips?

Hello all,

I am going to be heading to ATL in a few weeks for a PEC delivery and am very excited. I want to make the absolute most of the experience and was wondering if anyone has any tips based on their own delivery experiences?

Any pro tips or stories/experiences are welcome.

Also, I already booked at the Kimpton Overland!

Thanks in advance,
PB
Old 05-24-2024 | 09:27 AM
fueledbymetal
Racer

Definitely hit Hattie B's Hot Chicken while you're there!
Old 05-30-2024 | 10:59 PM
Minisoda
Rennlist Member

Just did mine last week and it exceeded expectations. Quick tips:

1. Stay at the Kimpton next door. It is built for Porsche enthusiasts and their track view rooms are great.

2. Hotel shuttle will run you around and we did the BBQ place... service was ok / brisket was VERY VERY good.

3. Make sure you enjoy lunch in the restaurant... really nice experience and great food.

4. No need to arrive early... you'll pretty much just sit around and wait for your scheduled time.

5. Track experience was better than I thought it would be... it's fun, but my instructor didn't seem too excited when I started really pushing the car.

6. The spin out on slippery surface module was dumb and I'd use that time on the track itself.

Have fun and post pics!

Quick Reply: PEC Atlanta Delivery Coming Up...Any Tips?