Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Porsche Leipzig Visits - Need to Book

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2019, 01:17 PM
motomurr
Intermediate

Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Porsche Leipzig Visits - Need to Book

Visited the facility on 28 June and almost was not allowed to enter. I didn't want to have a plant tour, nor did I want the track experience. I simply wanted to view the displays they have there, have lunch and visit the souvenir shop.

However, what I didn't know is that EVERY visitor to Porsche Leipzig must pass through a security check point. The guard on duty had a list of everyone who had booked something – anything! – at Porsche for that day. We had done none of that, thinking that access would be comparable to Zuffenhausen. Wrong. The reason this isn't so is that Porsche Leipzig has everything on one campus and they want to exercise good control over who visits.

So, the bottom line: as things now stand you need to BOOK. Book something, or otherwise you won't be on the list at the security check point and may not be allowed in.

BTW, lunch and the view of the cars on the track were excellent! Glad we went.

Quick Reply: Porsche Leipzig Visits - Need to Book