Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Planning Documents for European Delivery

Old 01-13-2017, 09:38 AM
subshooter
Rennlist Member

Received 2,139 Likes on 980 Posts
Default Planning Documents for European Delivery

Sharing some documents for European Delivery:

1. Cost of drop off and locations across Europe. Sindelfingen (Stuttgart) is a zero cost option and is temporary until the Zuffenhausen location is reopened following Mission E construction.

2. Countries in Europe where insurance is valid.

These are good documents to have for planning purposes. PCNA sent them to me.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
Insurance Green Card.pdf (1.70 MB, 523 views)

Last edited by subshooter; 01-13-2017 at 12:59 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Angryinch (02-03-2023)
Old 01-14-2017, 12:41 AM
24Chromium
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts

Sorry for the off-topic... anyone know when the Mission E building(s) is to be complete?
Old 01-16-2017, 11:33 AM
Accel Junky
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 24Chromium
Sorry for the off-topic... anyone know when the Mission E building(s) is to be complete?
The relocation of the Zuffenhausen delivery hall was originally estimated to be complete by Summer 2017, but exact timing of the restart of deliveries is not yet been announced. The Mission E factory components...no idea.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:42 PM
Jenna Emmons
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Frankfurt Drop-Off

I'll be taking delivery of my new Macan this October in Leipzig. We plan to drive around for a couple of weeks then fly home from Frankfurt. Has anyone done a remote drop off from there? It would be great if I could avoid having to renting a car or taking the train from Leipzig back to Frankfurt.
Old 06-28-2019, 01:46 AM
signes
Rennlist Member

Received 619 Likes on 407 Posts

I dropped an RS in Munich that I picked up in Leipzig. Doesn't matter where delivery is, they all get shipped to Emden. The only difference is that Leipzig and Sindelfingen are free and all of the others charge a few.
Old 07-19-2019, 12:31 AM
quattroboy
Rennlist Member

Received 60 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Jenna Emmons
I'll be taking delivery of my new Macan this October in Leipzig. We plan to drive around for a couple of weeks then fly home from Frankfurt. Has anyone done a remote drop off from there? It would be great if I could avoid having to renting a car or taking the train from Leipzig back to Frankfurt.
You should be aware that drop off from Stuttgart or Leipzig is no charge, Porsche has other options for drop off throughout Europe at extra cost, they should send you a package that tells you where and how much. It is important to know that you are responsible for making your own arrangements and note that most drop off locations are closed on weekends and holidays.

When I did the ED in 2017, I picked my 911 up from Leipzig, and drove it for two weeks, then dropped off at Frankfurt since that is where my flight was from. Porsche uses a logistics company called BLG Logistics to ship back, at the time, they charged me 338 euros. I figured it was cheaper and easier than taking a train or a rental car from Leipzig or Stuttgart, and just took a taxi to Frankfurt Main Airport.

Hope this helps. The ED is an incredible experience, everything from the delivery, factory tour, hotel, lunch, driving on the track in Leipzig, and of course driving *your* car on the Autobahn is simply amazing!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Planning Documents for European Delivery