Notices

Mr. Sparkle Detailing - Long Island, NY - Paint Correction, Opti-Coat Pro & Xpel film

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 08:25 PM
Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr. Sparkle Detailing - Long Island, NY - Paint Correction, Opti-Coat Pro & Xpel film

Just taking a moment to introduce myself.

I'm Bryan, owner / operator at Mr. Sparkle Detailing. Once upon a time I was a mild mannered insurance adjustor, with a passion for detailing cars. I developed a little side business, which grew so popular that I retired from the office and now follow my passion full time for a few years now.

The business has grown from operating in my pickup truck, to a 1000sq ft shop, to now a 2000 sq ft facility in West Babylon, NY.

Over the years I've worked on many Porsche vehicles. I find I really enjoy working on these cars and I enjoy dealing with the enthusiasts who drive them.

I specialize in paint correction (machine polishing), Opti-Coat Pro and Xpel paint protection film. I'm an authorized installer of Optimum Pro Coatings as well as Xpel films.

Some photos of prior work

911 Turbo - old paint protection film removed from the hood (yellow and swirled), paint correction on the entire vehicle, then Xpel "Ultimate" film on the full hood

Name:  IMG_7486%20Copy_zpsyehy44ym.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  75.8 KB

Name:  IMG_7492%20Copy_zpsjha3ok5d.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  82.3 KB

Another 911 Turbo - new car prep including paint correction, Opti-Coat Pro and full front end with Xpel film. Also a look at the old shop in these photos

Name:  IMG_7014%20Copy_zpsx7pyjidm.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  52.2 KB

Name:  IMG_7017%20Copy_zpsurywxjuf.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  61.8 KB

Macan new car prep - mild paint correction, Opti-Coat Pro, Opti-Glass Pro and some small bits of Xpel film on the door cups & gas cap

The owner seemed happy with the work based on his comments over on the macan forum

http://www.macanforum.com/forum/pors...oto-shoot.html

Name:  IMG_7909%20Copy_zpsiclnkcdz.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  77.3 KB

Name:  IMG_7912%20Copy_zpsvblhzmnh.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  72.9 KB

Also a youtube video slideshow I put together using photos taken from the first half of this year. The opening shots are a montage of the extreme makeover which took place when I moved into my current shop

You can always find updated work of mine on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Sp...?ref=bookmarks

or Instagram @MrSparkleDetailing

https://instagram.com/mrsparkledetailing/

Looking forward to contributing to the site and hopefully helping some forum members with any detailing questions they may have.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:55 AM
JuanK20
Burning Brakes

Received 278 Likes on 108 Posts

Awseome! I live in Bay Shore. Not too far. I'm in need of a serious detail. Maybe i'll give you a call once i get my new front bumper.
Old 08-18-2015, 09:32 AM
Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JuanK20
Awseome! I live in Bay Shore. Not too far. I'm in need of a serious detail. Maybe i'll give you a call once i get my new front bumper.
Not far at all. I grew up over there (off Spur Dr S).

Give me a shout after the body work is finished and we'll take a look over at the shop
Old 08-26-2015, 01:56 PM
DBC
Instructor

Default The Best of the Best!!!

I've been going to Bryan for years!!! He has always done amazing work, takes the time to fully review your car and the work he has done and provides value to the customer that only a full time employee/owner can.

Here's my 911S at his old shop a year or two ago and since then I go every year for a maintenance detail.

http://mrsparkledetailing.com/porsche-carrera-s/

In fact, Bryan just performed a 2 step paint correction, removal of 30 factory foam taped letters, Opti-coat pro and Opti-coat plus on my 600 mile 2015 SRT JEEP Grand Cherokee. Absolutely stunning!!!

If you're looking for a highly capable, supremely competent detailer, Opti-coat and Xpel installer, call Mr Sparkle Detailing.

P.S. Bryan, I'm going to need a price on Xpel install on Full front bumper/grill area, partial hood and lower rocker panels on the SRT. I also need a date from you to bring the Corvette in for a 1 step paint correction. Call or text when you can, Ed.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:09 AM
Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DYSTURBD
I've been going to Bryan for years!!! He has always done amazing work, takes the time to fully review your car and the work he has done and provides value to the customer that only a full time employee/owner can.

Here's my 911S at his old shop a year or two ago and since then I go every year for a maintenance detail.

http://mrsparkledetailing.com/porsche-carrera-s/

In fact, Bryan just performed a 2 step paint correction, removal of 30 factory foam taped letters, Opti-coat pro and Opti-coat plus on my 600 mile 2015 SRT JEEP Grand Cherokee. Absolutely stunning!!!

If you're looking for a highly capable, supremely competent detailer, Opti-coat and Xpel installer, call Mr Sparkle Detailing.

P.S. Bryan, I'm going to need a price on Xpel install on Full front bumper/grill area, partial hood and lower rocker panels on the SRT. I also need a date from you to bring the Corvette in for a 1 step paint correction. Call or text when you can, Ed.

Thank you for choosing Mr. Sparkle Detailing!

Your jeep? Stunning!

Badge removal (30 letters total)
2 step paint correction
Opti-Glass Pro
Opti-Coat Pro
Opti-Coat Pro Plus+

Name:  IMG_8222%20Copy_zpsezutyole.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  79.5 KB

Name:  IMG_8233%20Copy_zpsfpsvjrys.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  54.3 KB

Name:  IMG_8238%20Copy_zpsvfzbieoy.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  82.9 KB

Name:  IMG_8242%20Copy_zpseqknxtoj.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  87.3 KB

Name:  IMG_8246%20Copy_zpsewg4iegf.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  85.6 KB

Name:  IMG_8240%20Copy_zpsftwejpg2.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  87.0 KB

Will follow up with you regarding some prices on the Xpel film and we'll also put together a plan for your C5.

Quick Reply: Mr. Sparkle Detailing - Long Island, NY - Paint Correction, Opti-Coat Pro & Xpel film