Notices

Newbie to Rennlist....

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 10:29 PM
FAB911
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie to Rennlist....

Hello everyone newbie to the Rennlist and the Porsche Community. In the past month I have begun my quest for my first 997. I'm still in the search phase learning more about the cars as I seek out the perfect 911(for me). I am located in Rhode Island and have meet up with some of the local Porsche enthusiasts at a recent cars and coffee. Owned Audi's for the last 12 years so any recommendations on local shops or any information you think would be helpful would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading!
Old 08-30-2015, 01:59 PM
MJM911
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi FAB911, congratulations on your new ownership of a 997. There is a sub-region with the East US Region (noted above it on the same forum header) that specializes in events in New England.

That being said, you should join the New England Region Chapter of the Porsche Club of America. They have an event in RI as noted below which you might be interested in.

Here are the details:

The next SoBo (South of Boston Cars and Coffee) at will be on Sunday, September 13, 10AM–Noon at Sweet Berry Farm, 915 Mitchell’s Lane, Middletown, RI 02842.

Come and meet some other nice Porsche owners in RI!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:10 AM
FAB911
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South of Boston Cars and Coffee

Thanks for the info but that was the first event I attended. I met Roger who was one of the organizers and saw some nice cars.
Thanks for the congrats on the purchase but unfortunately I am still looking, so if you know of any 997's looking for a new home don't hesitate to reach out.

Quick Reply: Newbie to Rennlist....