Notices

Whip Washers Mobile Car Detailing in North NJ

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2023, 04:18 PM
amelen
Pro

Received 117 Likes on 78 Posts
Default Whip Washers Mobile Car Detailing in North NJ

I always struggle finding a good car wash or detailing shop so just wanted to leave a quick review at the very positive experience I had with WhipWashers.

I scheduled an appointment and Matthew arrived promptly and got started right away. I had them do an exterior wash and detailing and they didn't even need a water hookup to do the job (his truck had the water tank!). The car looks amazing, much better then any of the typical car wash/detailing places and at the convenience of having it done at my house. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone in the area.

Including below 1 before picture and 3 afters.

I found them from a flyer I got in the mail offering 20% off for new members - if you mention the flyer they should be able to honor that deal for others as well.

The following users liked this post:
Schwinn (06-01-2023)
Old 06-01-2023, 01:34 PM
BoxKing
Rennlist Member

Received 677 Likes on 398 Posts

I would never trust anyone who thinks its okay to touch another persons property by putting flyers/business cards all over someones car - its very low class.
My good friend is a professional detailer here in Philly, and this is one of his major no-no's as a business professional.

Back on topic: Did this guy/girl use DI water, did they bring a tent or did you have a shaded space for them to work in? Do you know what products they used (you should)? Method(s) of drying?
Old 06-01-2023, 01:45 PM
amelen
Pro

Originally Posted by BoxKing
I would never trust anyone who thinks its okay to touch another persons property by putting flyers/business cards all over someones car - its very low class.
My good friend is a professional detailer here in Philly, and this is one of his major no-no's as a business professional.

Back on topic: Did this guy/girl use DI water, did they bring a tent or did you have a shaded space for them to work in? Do you know what products they used (you should)? Method(s) of drying?
The flyer came in the mail. I'm not sure what products they used. I had a spot for them to work in.
Old 06-25-2023, 01:41 PM
HelpMeHelpU
Rennlist Member

Received 593 Likes on 376 Posts

What was approximate cost?
Old 06-25-2023, 01:57 PM
amelen
Pro

Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpU
What was approximate cost?
I forget the cost. But, I believe they have it on their site? If not, live chat them, they respond right away.
The following users liked this post:
HelpMeHelpU (06-25-2023)