Notices

Looking to get a new 911, any dealers (Westchester / CT) reviews?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2020 | 07:17 PM
Yasanaki
1st Gear

Default Looking to get a new 911, any dealers (Westchester / CT) reviews?

Hi all,

My current ride was from Porsche Fairfield.

I have since moved to Westchester and found a car I like at Porsche Greenwich
However, online reviews are not so favorable so was wondering if anyone had experience dealing with them?
I am also considering Porsche Larchmont or even back to Porsche Fairfield (though for both, would have to build my car)

Thank you!
Old 12-27-2020 | 07:35 PM
CTDiesel
Advanced

I live in southern CT and went to Porsche of Greenwich looking to spec a GT4. They were asking $10k ADM and completely unwilling to negotiate. Virtually all other dealers, including Fairfield, are asking sticker. I voted with my feet . . .
Old 12-31-2020 | 04:00 PM
RLNTL3S

My dealer in Philly delivers their cars anywhere to their clients. So if you know what you want, or you can check their inventory online, you can do that.

If you want a solid contact that is a straight shooter and will get you what you want at sticker or below sticker price (depending on model), PM me and I will put you in touch. I got my GT3 from him at MSRP with zero games. Will buy all my Porsche cars from him!
Old 01-04-2021 | 07:28 AM
aw305
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RLNTL3S
My dealer in Philly delivers their cars anywhere to their clients. So if you know what you want, or you can check their inventory online, you can do that.

If you want a solid contact that is a straight shooter and will get you what you want at sticker or below sticker price (depending on model), PM me and I will put you in touch. I got my GT3 from him at MSRP with zero games. Will buy all my Porsche cars from him!
for some reason i can not dm you, maybe I am a new user, looking into a 992 c2s order, NY dealers are horrible. any info would be greatly aprreciated.
Old 01-04-2021 | 12:56 PM
RLNTL3S

Originally Posted by aw305
for some reason i can not dm you, maybe I am a new user, looking into a 992 c2s order, NY dealers are horrible. any info would be greatly aprreciated.
Yep, since you are a new user I can't PM you either. I think you need 10+ posts to unlock the function.

What's your e-mail? I think that might be easiest.

Regarding 992 c2s, amazing car, but not limited to production or anything like that. I would imagine you should be able to score a good discount.
Old 01-04-2021 | 01:01 PM
aw305
Rennlist Member

Removed

Last edited by aw305; 01-04-2021 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-04-2021 | 01:13 PM
RLNTL3S

Originally Posted by aw305
My email is __ thank you in advance
Just e-mailed you.

p.s. you can edit your last post and delete your e-mail. Just in case.

Best of luck with the new car!
Old 01-08-2021 | 05:18 PM
PowderJunkie
Rennlist Member

I was looking at a 996TT over at Porsche Fairfield. Car had a ton of issues and they weren't really willing to come down on price. Ultimately passed (glad I did) while the guys at the dealership were nice they were clearly waiting for someone to come in that wasn't knowledgeable/willing to do the leg work to make sure the car was in good shape.

WIth the internet these days I would suggest test driving locally to figure out what you want and then look at some of the better known dealers across the US. A lot of places will ship anywhere.
Old 01-17-2021 | 09:47 PM
Alex K.
Advanced

I have poor experience with Porsche Fairfield so would not recommend them. As for Porsche Greenwich it appeared to me that their prices are always higher, probably due to high income population.
Old 01-18-2021 | 12:54 PM
RLNTL3S

Originally Posted by Alex K.
I have poor experience with Porsche Fairfield so would not recommend them. As for Porsche Greenwich it appeared to me that their prices are always higher, probably due to high income population.
We have a similar situation in Philly. I won't name the dealer, but they don't like to negotiate at all. It's due to the area they are located in.

That is why I shop at my current dealer. Not only do they treat people right, but they don't play any ADM games on hard to get cars.
Old 01-31-2021 | 09:18 AM
amiracle91
Intermediate

Default How is Fairfield’s service department?

Originally Posted by Alex K.
How is Fairfield’s service department?

Quick Reply: Looking to get a new 911, any dealers (Westchester / CT) reviews?