Notices

In Atl for the weekend? Anything to see or do Porsche related?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2018, 05:45 PM
osu s2k
Rennlist Member

Received 193 Likes on 103 Posts
Default In Atl for the weekend? Anything to see or do Porsche related?

In atlanta downtown here for a meeting, planning on skipping all the boring stuff, anything I can see Porsche related, does Porsche cars of North America have anything to see?
Old 10-06-2018, 07:34 AM
MyNameIdeasWereT
Pro

Received 74 Likes on 52 Posts

The Porsche Experience Center is right next to the airport. That's as Porsche related as you can get. https://www.porschedriving.com/porsc...ta/experiences

Also, this Sunday is Caffeine and Octane at Perimeter mall. It's the largest monthly car show in the world, free, and there's a Porsche corral.
As a regular, the show gets boring. But for a first timer, the 1500+ cars makes for an amazing show to see. The show runs from 8am-11am. But most people start pulling in as early as 5am. I would suggest getting there at 6am for reasonable parking, as half the show is just watching all the cars pull in. https://www.caffeineandoctane.com/
Old 10-06-2018, 03:54 PM
osu s2k
Rennlist Member

Received 193 Likes on 103 Posts

Thank you I made it to the Porsche experience center, wasn’t able to actually drive one but went for a gt3 ride, surprised how hard they pushed it with a passenger and no major safety gear, maybe I just haven’t been on track in a long time....Either way had a good time and got to see some nice cars in the heritage area, nice thing for all of people running through the Atlanta airport

Quick Reply: In Atl for the weekend? Anything to see or do Porsche related?