Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 08:21 AM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,856 Likes on 1,678 Posts

Originally Posted by GT345
Data is 90% there.

There were 2 for throttle position and it seems I had it on the wrong one as I could see on the circuit tools software brake pedal is the one to use.

Also gear is one higher then it should be so I might have to switch to math channel for it and ironically had the same issue with my AIM on my 981 CS.

Have a full one hour endurance race will upload in the next couple days.
The channel assignment to the on screen element is easy, once you see which channel is sending data, as you have.

The gear just needs to be rescaled. I just need the scenes you used and the last .vbo emailed to me.

Thanks for your patience!
Old 07-23-2019, 06:52 AM
GT345
Burning Brakes

Received 159 Likes on 79 Posts

So there is kind of a back story to this video...

Had a great start and moved my way up to third place and at the start of the 6th lap my car was telling me I had a slow leak on the front passenger side tire so I had to slow down since it was showing 15 PSI while getting to the pits to get a quick tire change.

When I got back on to the track it took a minute for the car to read the correct PSI as it was still showing a slow leak which eventually corrected itself along with getting my head back into the race and had a lot of making up to do as we dropped down in rank quite a bit with a field of close to 40 cars.

On top of that on Friday when leaving the hot pits and taking the road back to my paddock, someone had placed a long extension cord from the paddock to the garage trying to get some power but placed it on the main road from the track to the paddock and in doing so when I ran over it my hot tire picked up the cord which then got caught on to my rear bumper and teared it almost in half.

We had taped it back up and was fine for the rest of Friday and Saturday races, but during this endurance race on the second stint the bumper decided to take flight during the race.

After all of that Paul Bolton and I worked our way back to 6th place out of a pack of around 40 cars so overall a great race!

Also still fine tuning the Vbox data but getting closer now that we can at least see what is coming through.

Old 07-23-2019, 08:06 AM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,856 Likes on 1,678 Posts

Nice! Love your shift lights!

Quick Reply: Laguna Seca 718 GT4 Clubsport MR Hot Laps