Notices

racekeeper help

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 03:03 PM
spg993tt
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Default racekeeper help

i have some race keeper AVI files. i had 4 cameras. when i play the AVI in VLC lan player it comes up in two players. the one player has the main camera. the other has the 3 cameras in a mosaic form.

any idea how to get them all in one or split them into 2, and how to then create a mosaic?
does that make sense.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:43 PM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,846 Likes on 1,675 Posts

Originally Posted by spg993tt
i have some race keeper AVI files. i had 4 cameras. when i play the AVI in VLC lan player it comes up in two players. the one player has the main camera. the other has the 3 cameras in a mosaic form.

any idea how to get them all in one or split them into 2, and how to then create a mosaic?
does that make sense.
Makes perfect sense.

I think that when you buy the "HD stream" option, it generates multiple "tracks" or video files, which is what VLC is seeing.

Those multiple files are put back together in Comparo. Have you tried to play it in Comparo? You would need the data files to do that.

Let me play around with this but if you call or email Steve Hoelscher at Trivinci, he would be able to help you the quickest.
"Combining the Art and Science of Driving Fast!"
Specializing in Professional, Private Driver Performance Evaluation and Optimization
Consultation Available Remotely and at VIRginia International Raceway

Quick Reply: racekeeper help