Notices

PM Questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 10:58 AM
TOGWT
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default PM Questions

Please post technical questions directly to The forum or my face book page rather than sending me an email or Facebook messenger as I seem to be getting more and more questions being asked by individuals

Asking a question on a forum as a PM defeats the object and doesn't allow other members to learn form your question / answers(s) provided

The TOGWT Blog
http://togwt1980.blogspot.co.uk/ has approximately 250 probably comprehensive detailing articles; but what astonishes me is the amount of emails I still get even when most questions are already answered (some in great detail) in existing articles or posts. Although they cannot answer every question they will provide a really good starting point for you to do further research and by doing this you will discover things you never even thought of.

Asking individual questions, without doing some research reading here first, actually defeats the object of having the Blog. If there is something that is not covered or something is not clear, asking the question on my Facebook page may help others and you’ll receive a faster response. As well as other detailers input that may have different insights and your question could help someone else.

Quick Reply: PM Questions