Notices

Classic/Antique Benz SL Raffle - $50 per ticket

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Gary Knox
Rennlist Member

Received 445 Likes on 222 Posts
Default Classic/Antique Benz SL Raffle - $50 per ticket

For anyone who might be interested, here is a link to a Raffle being held by Habitat for Humanity of Chester County (PA). This car was donated by my wife and I to them for this raffle, to raise $$$ which will be used to buy building materials for Habitat for Humanity house construction in our county. (HfH builds houses with donated $ and volunteer labor, sells the houses at cost with no interest to hard working good citizens who need a bit of help in buying their first house. Owner occupied low income housing is a great success - government supplied low income housing has usually been a disaster - in my opinion).

I was the third owner of the car, had it physically restored in 1988, and drove it about 10-15K miles after that. Always received 1st or 2nd place in area Car Shows. IF you are interested, you can request further info from me by direct e-mail: kittyandgary"at"verizon.net

Link: http://hfhcc.org/2012/06/mercedes-raffle/

Gary Knox

PS: Raffle drawing date is 10/13/2012
Old 10-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Gary Knox
Rennlist Member

Received 445 Likes on 222 Posts

IMPORTANT INFORMATION and a "bump"

In the posting, I didn't mention that Habitat is restricted from selling tickets that don't have a Pennsylvania address. SO - you either have to live in PA, or know someone in PA whose address you could use to purchase a ticket.

Sorry about the oversight, and that this restriction may inhibit some interest!!

Gary-

Quick Reply: Classic/Antique Benz SL Raffle - $50 per ticket