Old 08-03-2011, 12:57 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 738 Likes on 390 Posts
Default Detailing Clinic: Machine polishing and paint correction

Hello everyone:

Here’s one of our most popular classes that you’ve been wanting.

As most of you are aware, some great cutting edge tools and products that have changed the way professionals and DIYers are detailing their vehicles.

We’ve assembled what we feel is one of the finest polishers, polishes, and pads in the world; and now it’s under one roof.

In this clinic, you will gain greater understanding of paint assessment, proper techniques, proper product choice, paint correction, and how to put it all together for your needs.

We’ll have a few cars to practice on and you’ll have the opportunity to have hands-on experience using the FLEX, variety of polishes, and the correct pads to go with them.

When: August 6th and August 13th 10:00AM-12:00PM
Where: Glistening Perfection Studio Aliso Viejo CA
Cost: $25 (
All students will receive 10% off ALL products on this day)

Food and beverage will be provided. Product samples will be given to all students.

Just reply to this thread and we’ll add you to the list.

IF YOU RSVP BUT SOMETHING COMES UP, PLEASE EMAIL 48 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT IF YOU PLAN ON NOT ATTENDING.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:01 PM
ble2011
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

If you could only have a clinic closer to WI. I would attend and I know of others that would appreciate it as well.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:53 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ble2011
If you could only have a clinic closer to WI. I would attend and I know of others that would appreciate it as well.
Would love to...we'll see what the future holds.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:50 PM
earossi
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ble2011
+1 on that. I have really gotten into this challenge of paint correction to improve the cosmetics of our cars without going the total repaint route. There are quite a large number of Porsche enthusiasts not only in Wisconsin, but in and around the Chicago area. The Chicago Region PCA is an extremely active organization that would support such a clinic.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:23 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by earossi
+1 on that. I have really gotten into this challenge of paint correction to improve the cosmetics of our cars without going the total repaint route. There are quite a large number of Porsche enthusiasts not only in Wisconsin, but in and around the Chicago area. The Chicago Region PCA is an extremely active organization that would support such a clinic.
If any of you want to organize a clinic in your area and get enough participants to make it mutually beneficial, I'm happy to take the show on the road. We love detailing and teaching others and our events are always educational and fun.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:09 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We had a great clinic. Five attended and got a hands-on understanding of various paint imperfections, how to assess what action to take, executing a proper paint correction, and admired the final outcome. Oh yes, some delicious gourmet sandwiches were had and friendships were made. Looking forward to the next clinic this Saturday.

Quick Reply: Detailing Clinic: Machine polishing and paint correction