Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW!
Old 05-16-2010, 06:58 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 736 Likes on 389 Posts

On the 21st picture, vertical panel was washed from right to left working your way down. Not sure how, and why, you'd wash the panel from top to bottom without the need of rinsing your mitt after each pass. This isn't only unnecessary, but it's not efficient either. We've detailed many cars over the last 15 years, and every new car we work on that has never been touched by anyone else is the ultimate test of our technique. You can rest assured we have yet to add any scratches or swirls to new cars that are already flawless. We don't detail to impress anyone. It's our job and we take pride in it for ourselves.

As to all the other comments Brian, I'm glad there isn't an ounce of truth to a single thing you've mentioned. What products we use and what manufacturers we support will always change. That's because we're constantly pushing the envelope and perfecting our craft. I wish you all the best and out of respect for the members here, will graciously decline further comment regarding anything other than facts.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:27 PM
BBrice
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's just my point Moe, the purpose of washing top to bottom and rinsing after each swipe is because of the slight chance of inducing marring, and if you do you are creating microscopic damage in a vertical manner which is only detectable at one angle as opposed to your method where you wash left to right top to bottom as you said yourself, which will retract light along the entire body panel.

Another fyi you should consider. I don't wish to continue this anymore either.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:16 PM
BBrice
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd love you to attempt to prove any of my statements to be anything other than factual information.

Saying you're a world class detailer is one thing, calling me a liar is whole another story...

Quick Reply: Ferrari 599GTB Paint Correction and Detail