Notices

Leather Treatment (now with before/after pics)

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 11:53 AM
Vifa
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Just finished up with the driver's seat. The leather conditioner is really great.

Not sure about the Colour-Makeup; it was a different colour - more green-blue actually. The bottle said to apply with a cloth, and directly polish with a dry cloth. I guess most of the colour came off again right away, and what was left came off when I used the Protection Cream.

Nevertheless, some areas on the seat is looking way better now after just using the Protection Cream. - Places that was looking cracked before isn't anymore.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:55 AM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 807 Likes on 469 Posts

Buy some Leather Magic Colorant, its a reproduction of what came on the car and it doesn't come off after cleaning.

Leathermasters is amazing stuff, I thought Leatherique was good but Leathermasters is better IMHO. Very happy customer.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Vifa
Burning Brakes

Default Before and after Colour-makeup

Old 04-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Vifa
Burning Brakes

Default Before/after Soft Cleaner and Leather Protection Cream

Old 04-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Vifa
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Marine Blue
Buy some Leather Magic Colorant, its a reproduction of what came on the car and it doesn't come off after cleaning.

Leathermasters is amazing stuff, I thought Leatherique was good but Leathermasters is better IMHO. Very happy customer.
Agree, and yes - will probably try Leather Magic to colour up the cracks next; I think the nearest dealer of these products is in Germany :/

Nevertheless, thanks for recommending LeatherMaster to me
Old 04-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 807 Likes on 469 Posts

Seats look much better now. Keep applying the Leathermasters Vital Conditioner. It will continue to soften the leather and improve the appearance.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:45 PM
angila
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great to know this.i also want this treatment for my car seat.It will be really a great help for my car also if you in short share some good and wonderful treatment.Thanks in advance.

BMW Angle Eye Headlights
Old 05-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Vifa
Burning Brakes

Default After 3x times treatment with Leathermaster Protection Cream

Hi, this is the result after 3x times treatment with the Protection Cream. The seats are looking much better now IMO. Nevertheless, the seats still have small cracks, and I don't think it can be any better now.

Also, I discovered when I cleaned the seats with a dampened cloth after the Soft Cleaner process, that some of the colour from the seats came off - my cloth was a little bit blue of the seats afterwards. Not sure if I should worry about this..

Quick Reply: Leather Treatment (now with before/after pics)