Searching for Vintage Porsche owners in PA for a Charity event

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts
Default Searching for Vintage Porsche owners in PA for a Charity event

All,
I'm hoping that our vintage Porsche owning members might be able to help our PCA region.

On June 29th the Riesentoter PCA (Pennsylvania) region will be holding a charity Planes and Autocross event at Reading Airport in Reading PA.

The event is in aid of the ALS (aka Lou Gehrig’s disease) Association and all proceeds will be donated to this cause.

As part of the event we will be running autocross, have vendor exhibits, and more importantly we are looking to have proud owners display their fine (preferably vintage) Porsches next to the planes in the hanger. It's a great photo-op for your car and in in aid of a worthy cause.

To that end we am looking for owners of vintage Porsches that are willing to attend and show their cars. If you are interested please PM me and we can discuss the details.

Information can be found at the links below.

http://www.rtr-pca.org/vroom-vroom/AX/06292008pxp.html

http://rtr.mywowbb.com/view_topic.ph...ghlight=planes

We hope that you can join us and we would love to have you exhibit your car.

Thank you in advance for any help that you might be able to provide.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:15 PM
DreamCarrera
Drifting

Received 127 Likes on 79 Posts

Wayne, sorry I cannot help you with the vintage car portion of the event but I am planning on attending the event and autocrossing my car. I am a member of the Riesentoter PCA region and the event is being held practically in my backyard. Do you have an idea as to the expected turnout for the event?

I hope to see you there.

Eric
Old 05-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Wellardmac
Nordschleife Master

Received 135 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by DreamCarrera
Wayne, sorry I cannot help you with the vintage car portion of the event but I am planning on attending the event and autocrossing my car. I am a member of the Riesentoter PCA region and the event is being held practically in my backyard. Do you have an idea as to the expected turnout for the event?

I hope to see you there.

Eric

I have no clue. We'll probably get a pretty good turnout.

Quick Reply: Searching for Vintage Porsche owners in PA for a Charity event