Notices

Question about ZAINO

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 01:05 PM
cole328
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Question about ZAINO

Hi guys - After many recommendations from friends on "rennlist," i decided to purchase these products. I bought the ZAIO and clear seal, and would like to apply them this coming weekend to my 2008 Porsche CarreraS. I don't have any sort of clear bra or film on the car, but as you know, there is that stock film on the rear of the car, on the fenders in front of each rear tire. Are these products generally also supposed to be applied to this area / film? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 03-02-2008, 02:01 PM
gmblack3
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You might get a little of the ZAIO in the seam around the stock film. It should come off very easy.

ZAIO

By hand-Use very little and apply it with an applicator. Work it back and forth on the paint. If you use the correct amount you should be able to apply ZAIO to the entire car, then come back and remove it.

By Machine (PC)- Use a white LC pad. Apply 3-4 pea sized dots to your pad. With the PC off spread it around the area you are working. Turn the PC on to speed 4 and work it into the paint. Then turn the speed up to 5/6 on the PC and work it into the paint till it about disappears. Again you should be able to apply ZAIO to the entire car and remove when you are done. It should come off very easy.

You can also use ZAIO on glass and black trim. I really like it on wheels as well. Just when you spent an hour cleaning up your rims to get every last bit of dirt off, you wipe some ZAIO on your wheels and the app still has dirt on it that is being pulled from your wheels.

ZCS-
Step #1-use very little.
Step #2- Use very little.

Use the zaino provided cotton applicator.One spritz of CS on the app and a small spritz accross the hood or whatever panel you are working on. Work CS about 3-4 times into the paint with the app. You will see a "rainbow" effect on the paint. It is not necessary to see this effect everywhere on the paint to have good coverage. You can also use CS on glass and trim.

Depending on the temp and humidity, it can take CS 5 mins to 45 mins to dry on the paint.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:39 PM
cole328
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

thanks GM I assume you really love the product? A buddy of mine said the same thng about the ZCS he said use sparingly, and it works amazingly cannot wait try it next weekend on the basalt black Thanks

Quick Reply: Question about ZAINO