Notices

Interior protectant and cleaner

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 10:32 AM
mastiffdog
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Get a hold of some Autoglym Interior Cleaner. Use a lot and clean the areas you've applied the nano dressing. Allow a day for the panels to dry and gas out. You may repeat the cleaning process a few times to get it back to the matte finish. Then apply Zymol Vinyl to all vinyl areas and Treat to the leather areas. You'll be happier with this stuff.
Exactly. The Autoglym Interior Cleaner is the best stuff I have ever used, thanks for introducing me to this product. It works for well on many areas for general interior cleaning; dash, door panels, glove box, etc.

Also, in your kit you included a spray bottle of this blue liquid from Meguiar's called "Detailer". What do you use it for? I am assuming it is a quick detail spray for the paint, but I have been using the Zymol Field Glaze and distilled water for quick clean ups.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:59 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 770 Likes on 405 Posts

Originally Posted by mastiffdog
Exactly. The Autoglym Interior Cleaner is the best stuff I have ever used, thanks for introducing me to this product. It works for well on many areas for general interior cleaning; dash, door panels, glove box, etc.

Also, in your kit you included a spray bottle of this blue liquid from Meguiar's called "Detailer". What do you use it for? I am assuming it is a quick detail spray for the paint, but I have been using the Zymol Field Glaze and distilled water for quick clean ups.
There are two blue bottles; one is a glass cleaner and the other is tire dressing. Either of which you don't want to wipe down the finish with How's your stable mastiff? Did Sam from Premier do a good job on the clear film?
Old 12-04-2006, 09:59 PM
rg588911
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

by the way. I looked at my interior this weekend after not having seen it for four weeks (in the shop). The nano stuff I used actully looks alot better. not nearly as shiney on the dash and plastic. The seats which I used a two stage Lexol process on are still shiney but after 19 years I think that just might be the finish.

Quick Reply: Interior protectant and cleaner