Notices

What to do about scratches?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 08:32 PM
Anthony Orosco
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Damian in NJ
Anthony, do you have any experience with the 'Chips Away' franchise that does small spot/keyscratch/chip repair?
Hello.....once again I apologize for the late reply. I get pretty busy at times doing detail work and also answer lots of e-mail so I don't want anyone to think I forget about their questions, just running a bit behind

I personally do not have any experience with the Chips Away people but do know that there are many systems out there competing in this HUGE market of chip repair.

May I ask what you are seeking to have repaired? I ask because it may be something you can tackle yourself.

Thanks,
Anthony
Old 01-22-2005, 06:01 PM
Damian in NJ
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Anthony, thanks for the response. I've used two different Chip's Away guys (one used to be pres of our local PCA chapter), I was just wondering what a 'pro' thinks of them. I had the noses of my previous Alpine White 944 and Slate Grey 968 done and was pretty pleased with the results.
Old 01-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Larry Harris
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check out www.carcareonline.com They have a huge assortment of every thing you could possible use to detail a car. The also describe all the products as to what to use for what, etc. PS. They are in NJ.

Lar

Quick Reply: What to do about scratches?