Notices

Best Detailer in South Florida

Old 08-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by atcbi5
Pepito de Hialeah con wax especial de Turtle wax y lo hace con un trapo de un saco de malanga.

Hi Juan long time no see. Last time I saw you was at Rennsport racing. I was there with the wife and son remember?

Que chistoso! Ese trapo del saco de malanga de deja el carrito bien lujoso. Y la tortuga...pues no hay mejor. Pepito, aunque es un come mierda, no te cobra mucho...un braso y medio cadera.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:10 AM
95FL993CAB
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the chuckle guys ( Un gringo que habla espanol!)
Old 08-04-2008, 05:15 PM
BBrice
Intermediate

I would have to say my partner and I are up there in terms of best service provided in the South Florida area, we don't however offer $50.00 speed beed wash n wax jobs though.

Brian
Bella Macchina
Old 08-05-2008, 11:59 AM
BBrice
Intermediate

http://www.autopia.org/forum/pro-det...ics-video.html

http://www.autopia.org/forum/pro-det...-macchina.html

http://www.autopia.org/forum/pro-det...-roadster.html

http://www.autopia.org/forum/pro-det...-139-pics.html
Old 08-05-2008, 04:51 PM
95FL993CAB
Three Wheelin'

Hey Brian,
How close to orlando are you?
Old 08-05-2008, 10:38 PM
yogi
Advanced

Hello Brian I do believe you, that your good. But your profile says Tampa. How often to you make it to South Florida? We're talking the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area and maybe Palm Beach.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:12 PM
BBrice
Intermediate

Bella Macchina makes trips to South Florida Monthly.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:47 AM
Todd Helme
Intermediate

Originally Posted by BBrice
Bella Macchina makes trips to South Florida Monthly.
Correct. Bella Macchina is based out of Orlando and makes trips to South Florida on a monthly basis. As Brian eluded to, we do not offer 50 dollar wash and waxes.

Here are a couple pictures I shot of Porsches that I or we have worked on.

1986 Slant Nose 930 Turbo. This is an orginal paint car, and the paint work recieved 20-30 hours of paint re-leveling and jewelling to restore gloss and wetness that it probably didn't have when brand new.

Sorry for the lack of sun light shots as the car was finished at night.

1000W halogen light showing the paint as perfect.

Here is the car with a Ferrari Boxer and E34 M5 that have recieved the same perfection level detail.

And tucked away for the night

Here is a 997 that was in terrible shape.

Here is a 50/50 that shows the condition of the paint prior to being re-leveled and perfect and after...

Perfect...

This 996 GT2 was in terrible shape, with deep scratchs and sanded areas of the paint.

Before

50/50 shots

After of same area

Before in halogen lighting (no I'm not kidding)

Same shot after

After shots

Here are a couple more Porsche's that we have perfected

Last edited by Todd Helme; 08-06-2008 at 10:01 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:56 AM
Todd Helme
Intermediate

Keep in mind that to either Brian or myself, detailing composes more then being very good at washing and waxing a car and cleaning stuff. To us detailing is a thorough and systematic rejuvination of all of the surfaces of the vehicle.

The thread specifically for the "best" detailer in South Florida, so I would assume that it aimed at professionals who take detailing to another level, and which have experience working on some of the finest vehicles ever made, not good washing and waxing.

While my peers would call my company and results produced the best (as well as my clients) I won't be so bold. But I do offer (IMO) the best services if you truely think your car deserves more then a wash and wax and you want it perfect.

For Orlando/So Fl (east) please shoot me a PM.
For Tampa/Gulf Coast (including Naples) shoot Brian a PM

or shoot either one of us a PM and we will figure it out!
Old 08-06-2008, 03:06 AM
Todd Helme
Intermediate

Originally Posted by CaptB412
Please share. I have used Jon and www.perfectionauto.net. He comes down about every 6 weeks. Very good
Jon is a great guy and I know he recentley got back into detailing. I am not sure if he still doing the South Florida trips as well, but his type of detailing is completely different then what we offer. However if you are looking for the best that high level washing and waxing can offer, I seriously would put his level of work up there with anybody!

I actually had the pleasure of working with him for a short while as we where trying in to merge my high end, high level detailing with his more ordinary wash and wax style.

Infact I was the one who polished his Porsche and made it look great.

Some pics

Here is a 50/50 before/after what Jon's Porsche looked like. No amount of waxing and washing is going bring this car to its full potenital.

Another before shot

After 5-6 hours of true detailing

Some after pictures. Keep in mind this is 25 year old, orginal paint. I feel honored that such a high regarded detailer would respect my ability enough to want to see his car perfect.

Obviously this type of perfection (taking some thing that wasn't perfect 25 years ago and massaging it back to beyond factory standards) is not for everybody because frankly it is not cheap. However it is artwork and it is cool to think that most 10k resprays would never look this good + the added fact that the car is still original (even though people probably will not believe you).
Old 08-24-2008, 10:14 AM
TOGWT
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Selecting a Professional Auto Detailer:
Will a full professional detail increase the resale value?
Go to Kelly Blue Book or Edmunds and check out the difference in the trade-in and resale values of a Excellent condition versus Good or Fair condition; it’s usually several hundred, if not thousands of dollars.

Choosing and trusting a professional auto detailer with your vehicle can be a tough decision; when you look for a detailer you want a person you can trust with your vehicle, one with experience, knowledge and specialized training, one who provides the best possible workmanship and products for a fair price.

It is said that the highest art is simplicity; usually experts in their field make what they do look simple, this is due to their technique and extensive experience

For many, the thought of spending over $300 plus to detail a car seems faintly ludicrous, especially when an automatic car-wash charges less than $20, and there are many products available from high street retailers that claim to shine your car to perfection. The reality is that to detail a vehicle correctly takes time (typically 6-8 hours) and the better detailing products are not usually available at a local auto superstore. Professionalism and the overall customer experience are also very important...

Some things you may want to consider;
•Request a reputable detailer’s name (s) on a detailing forum
•Ask the prospective detailer for photographs of vehicles they have done recently (most detailers have a portfolio)
•Obtain (telephone number) references from recent clients and check them
•Ask them what detailing products they use (known brand names are preferable)
•How long they have been in business
•Do they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee
•Ensure they have adequate insurance cover and that they are a registered business
•Do they take major credit cards and / or Pay Pal?
•Discuss a price and if satisfied set-up an appointment
•If they quote a very low price it could reflect the quality of service offered.
•Mobile detailer’s; are they environmentally compliant?

Once you’ve selected a detailer be specific about what services you require (i.e. full vehicle detail, exterior paint renovation, interior detailing, etc) get an agreed upon estimate before work commences

FWIW - I would suggest Bella Macchina as one of the best detailers in any state of the US
Old 08-25-2008, 07:19 PM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Todd and Brian know what they are doing, I would give them a call.
tel: 201-233-0003
Promo code is rennlist for 10% off anything on the site
Current Sales and Updates

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best Detailer in South Florida