Notices

All in one spray polish

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2018 | 07:18 AM
Clarence Peterso
3rd Gear

Default All in one spray polish

I'm looking for an all in one spray polish that yields the best results with minimum effort in between getting my car professionally detailed.
Old 12-23-2018 | 09:31 AM
LexVan
Banned

I think you are asking your question wrong.

You want a spray wax or sealant. Not a spray polish. Polishing is a way to correct the paint and remove defects and swirls. You can't accomplish that with a spray and a wipe down. It requires a level of mechanical effort.

What is on your car now, from the professional? Wax? Sealant? Ceramic nano coating? Maybe ask him what to use that's most compatible.

Some of my favorite quick detailer spray waxes are:

Kenotek
Adam's

Check out a product called Reload. It's available at Amazon. About $30-40/bottle. I haven't tried it yet, but a couple of the Pros on RL have recommended it for certain nano coated cars.

My car has CQuartz Pro as a base on it now. After washing I use Kenotek. Been happy with that the past 4 years. I may try The Reload product some day.
Old 01-01-2019 | 11:10 PM
Scooby921
Racer

Originally Posted by LexVan
I think you are asking your question wrong.

You want a spray wax or sealant. Not a spray polish. Polishing is a way to correct the paint and remove defects and swirls. You can't accomplish that with a spray and a wipe down. It requires a level of mechanical effort.

What is on your car now, from the professional? Wax? Sealant? Ceramic nano coating? Maybe ask him what to use that's most compatible.

Some of my favorite quick detailer spray waxes are:

Kenotek
Adam's

Check out a product called Reload. It's available at Amazon. About $30-40/bottle. I haven't tried it yet, but a couple of the Pros on RL have recommended it for certain nano coated cars.

My car has CQuartz Pro as a base on it now. After washing I use Kenotek. Been happy with that the past 4 years. I may try The Reload product some day.
Reload is pretty good. I bought a bottle to try. As easy to apply as a quick detailer and beads up quite well. Not sure on durability / longevity as it was only on my car for a few weeks before I put it away for the winter. Looking to use it as a general replacement for the Klasse HGSG I've been using on my wife's Mini and my Jeep. Based on your description of the Kenotek product in another thread I'm not sure Reload is going to be any better. If the Kenotek is as easy to use as QD and contains a nano particle protectant it's already as good as or better than Reload.
Old 01-02-2019 | 05:08 PM
bwiele
Pro

Try Bead Maker. You can see reviews of this product online by several credible detail guys (Matt at Obsessed Garage, Pan the Organizer, etc.). Inexpensive to give it a try so very low risk. I bought some in December and after putting it on 3 cars I've become a complete fan. My wife tells me she's sleeping with one eye open from now on so I don't Bead Maker her...
Old 01-03-2019 | 06:44 PM
woodranch
Pro

+1 on Bead Maker. Great stuff!
Old 01-03-2019 | 06:51 PM
smbryan
Racer

Wash all Wax all works well

Amazon Amazon
Old 01-03-2019 | 06:52 PM
iammacey
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Clarence Peterso
I'm looking for an all in one spray polish that yields the best results with minimum effort in between getting my car professionally detailed.
Several questions that should, to me, be answered before a product is recommended.

What's the timeframe between details?
What color is the car?
Does it have PPF?
Will you be washing the car and then applying?
Are you concerned with swirl marks or just want the dirt removed?

Beadmaker is a great product, but I use it as a drying aid.
Quick Detailers work well, but I won't use them to remove heavy road debris. If the car has been rained on, I personally won't touch it until it's been washed. But my primary goal is to not get swirls in the paint.

You could always do ONR, but it would be slightly more time consuming than a spray.
Old 01-11-2019 | 04:38 PM
NJS_04_996
Racer

Originally Posted by bwiele
Try Bead Maker. You can see reviews of this product online by several credible detail guys (Matt at Obsessed Garage, Pan the Organizer, etc.). Inexpensive to give it a try so very low risk. I bought some in December and after putting it on 3 cars I've become a complete fan. My wife tells me she's sleeping with one eye open from now on so I don't Bead Maker her...
Originally Posted by woodranch
+1 on Bead Maker. Great stuff!
Have either of you used this with the paint coating surface prep P&S offers to be used in conjunction (prior) to Bead Maker?
Old 01-16-2019 | 12:38 AM
woodranch
Pro

NJS I have used there Carnuba wax and liquid wax. They both seem adequate and not crazy expensive.

Quick Reply: All in one spray polish