Sponsored By:

How to keep my 2024 DRL's always on??

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2024, 03:25 PM
AaronGTS
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by kayjh
In Canada DRLs turn on as soon as you start the car and then stay on until dusk at which point the headlights automatically turn on. Tail lights are on full time as well. Just wondering though, why does it bother you that the headlights turn on at dusk?
I want to use the DRL's AND the rear red bar at the same time during the day.
Old 07-18-2024, 06:00 PM
ThomasWShea
Burning Brakes

Received 397 Likes on 294 Posts

there is a line. yes we need SOME regulation. but going w yellow blinkers would probably save more livers than forced headlights at night.

related: i do not like the single button we have to use to access all headlight modes. a rotary switch is just so much nicer than having to multi click a single button. we have a drive-in we go to and cycling thru the headlight modes to turn the lights on and off for service is annoying. Also i tend to drive w my lights on even during the day, that double click to turn on the lights is annoying.
Old 07-18-2024, 06:03 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 798 Likes on 569 Posts

Originally Posted by ThomasWShea
there is a line. yes we need SOME regulation. but going w yellow blinkers would probably save more livers than forced headlights at night.

related: i do not like the single button we have to use to access all headlight modes. a rotary switch is just so much nicer than having to multi click a single button. we have a drive-in we go to and cycling thru the headlight modes to turn the lights on and off for service is annoying. Also i tend to drive w my lights on even during the day, that double click to turn on the lights is annoying.
Why don't you just have them on auto?
Old 07-18-2024, 08:24 PM
AaronGTS
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by ThomasWShea

I agree 10000% on NOT having the **** anymore... the double and triple clicks are annoying and yes I know its 1st world problems lol

Quick Reply: How to keep my 2024 DRL's always on??