Sponsored By:

2025+ GTS orders

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2024, 01:42 PM
AAO
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ghaley50
Can you post the actual build ? I'm a visual person I would need to see it in order to help in this matter.
Thanks… here it is

https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PSXJDBL6
Old 07-07-2024, 02:16 PM
Ghaley50
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by AAO
Nice build BTW, can you do the Deviated Stitching in chalk ? I think for practicality black would be the safer bet with the seatbelts, I was contemplating getting chalk seatbelts, but seatbelts are hard to clean if not impossible
here's my build.

https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PS511GI7
My build will freeze tomorrow

Last edited by Ghaley50; 07-07-2024 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:19 PM
AAO
6th Gear

Nice build BTW, can you do the Deviated Stitching in chalk ? I think for practicality black would be the safer bet with the seatbelts, I was contemplating getting chalk seatbelts, but seatbelts are hard to clean if not impossible.
thanks… chalk stitching is doable, but I’ve seen Blue on black, and was stunning. Agree on the cleaning, so I’m starting to lean towards the standard black seatbelts.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:22 PM
Ghaley50
Racer

Originally Posted by AAO
thanks… chalk stitching is doable, but I’ve seen Blue on black, and was stunning. Agree on the cleaning, so I’m starting to lean towards the standard black seatbelts.
or blue seatbelts to tie in the blue stitching
Old 07-07-2024, 04:10 PM
AAO
6th Gear

or blue seatbelts to tie in the blue stitching
that would have been the ultimate choice, unfortunately speed blue is not amongst the options… only red, beige, green or chalk.
Old 07-07-2024, 04:19 PM
Ghaley50
Racer

Originally Posted by AAO
that would have been the ultimate choice, unfortunately speed blue is not amongst the options… only red, beige, green or chalk.
Noted
Old 07-07-2024, 04:49 PM
patgilm
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

No problem. Thanks for the compliment, its my third GTS in 4 years, MY22/MY23, both were black with different options. I'm really excited about this Algarve blue,in person it was beautiful ! The metallic flakes were incredible!.

Do you have a build on deck?
Just curious, with the other two GTS' you have had, did you have any options you didn't think were worth it and not getting on your current build? Also, any options you didn't get previously that you are trying out with the current build?
Old 07-07-2024, 05:46 PM
Ghaley50
Racer

Originally Posted by patgilm
Just curious, with the other two GTS' you have had, did you have any options you didn't think were worth it and not getting on your current build? Also, any options you didn't get previously that you are trying out with the current build?
Greetings, Yes! I didn't spec innodrive, night vision, remote park, and I wouldn't have speced self parking but self parking is standard now. I'm getting PDCC, I have illuminated Carbon fiber door sills , trailer hitch, Carbon fiber mirrors , I had massage on the MY23 and I'm getting them again because of the wife. I hope this was helpful.
Old 07-07-2024, 07:04 PM
patgilm
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Greetings, Yes! I didn't spec innodrive, night vision, remote park, and I wouldn't have speced self parking but self parking is standard now. I'm getting PDCC, I have illuminated Carbon fiber door sills , trailer hitch, Carbon fiber mirrors , I had massage on the MY23 and I'm getting them again because of the wife. I hope this was helpful.
Good info and helpful. I was curious if you had PDCC before or not and seeing if you have it in your build. I was torn on whether to get it and had it off my list but the more I read about it I am thinking more and more about getting it now.

At least I think I am good with the seats now. My wife and I were able to sit in the 18 way vs. the 14 way on Cayenne's right next to each other while we were in Orlando last week and besides the massage function, both seats were both similar feeling since she and I aren't large people so we are going with the 18 ways since I like being able to adjust the bolsters. We were also able to feel the difference between club leather and regular leather and to us there wasn't a big difference there but the club was nicer so we may add that too.

The freeze date of my build is 7/9 so I only have tomorrow to make my decision on options so I am glad I have it pretty much figured out now.
Old 07-07-2024, 07:19 PM
Ghaley50
Racer

Good info and helpful. I was curious if you had PDCC before or not and seeing if you have it in your build. I was torn on whether to get it and had it off my list but the more I read about it I am thinking more and more about getting it now.

At least I think I am good with the seats now. My wife and I were able to sit in the 18 way vs. the 14 way on Cayenne's right next to each other while we were in Orlando last week and besides the massage function, both seats were both similar feeling since she and I aren't large people so we are going with the 18 ways since I like being able to adjust the bolsters. We were also able to feel the difference between club leather and regular leather and to us there wasn't a big difference there but the club was nicer so we may add that too.

The freeze date of my build is 7/9 so I only have tomorrow to make my decision on options so I am glad I have it pretty much figured out now.
How ironic my build will freeze tomorrow, I wanted the 18 way seats but my wanted the massage seats, happy wife happy life. I've had the bolsters on my 6 series bmw and I noticed that they get worn from getting in and out. I'm average size 5' 11" 200 lb my wife is petite. Let me know what you're final build will be.
Stay intouch !
Old 07-07-2024, 08:22 PM
Ghaley50
Racer

Hey Buddy you don't have privacy glass checked on your standard equipment, also I hear the thermo insulated glass can interfere
with cellphone service for some.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:57 PM
Sammersam
Racer

Received 102 Likes on 73 Posts

I like the chalk stitching too and black seat belts.
Old 07-07-2024, 09:21 PM
gabbar
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Placed an order with this configuration. Configurator does not show the deviated stitching or seat centers

https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PSTMJWB3

Last edited by gabbar; 07-07-2024 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-07-2024, 09:42 PM
Buckett76
Rennlist Member

Received 175 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by gabbar
Placed an order with this configuration. Configurator does not show the deviated stitching or seat centers

https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PSTMJWB3
nice, blacked out with some orange pop, should look great!!
The following users liked this post:
gabbar (07-08-2024)
Old 07-07-2024, 09:43 PM
Buckett76
Rennlist Member

Received 175 Likes on 111 Posts

Hey Buddy you don't have privacy glass checked on your standard equipment, also I hear the thermo insulated glass can interfere
with cellphone service for some.
can you uncheck it? When I try on other parts it just reselects it, would assume it can’t be changed regardless but definitely worth confirming with the SA before lock day.

Quick Reply: 2025+ GTS orders