Recommended SA in DFW area

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2024, 05:57 PM
Simran Ahluwalia
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Recommended SA in DFW area

Hey all,
We recently lost our beautiful 2019 Porche Cayenne to a crash and are now looking to replace it with one from the current generation. Our SA, who we worked with for our previous Cayenne left the dealership (Porsche Plano) and so we're looking to work with a different SA and possibly different dealership to restart this process. Is there anyone you've worked with recently who you'd recommend? We liked that our SA who left genuinely tried to work for us in terms of getting us exactly the car we wanted and on making sure we got a good, fair deal with the dealership. Thanks all in advance!
best,
Sim
Old 04-23-2024, 02:19 AM
ThomasWShea
Burning Brakes

Received 468 Likes on 341 Posts

I really like Shaun at Boise Porsche. The dealer is privately owned so they can sell out of state etc. We flew in, did the deal after hours, and he stayed to after midnight walking us thru the features of the car. They have a hotel they can put u up at. We did our deal in Nov.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:03 AM
toma nova
Rennlist Member

Received 364 Likes on 245 Posts

We bought from Heather Erickson at Hennessy Porsche in Atlanta. Very easy ordering process, wire transfer / loan funding, and temp tags. We picked up at PEC Atlanta (coincident that the dealer was in Atlanta) and drove the 1k miles home to get acquainted.

I highly recommend Heather and PEC delivery if ordering.
Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM
Geaux
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We recently bought our (new to us) 2021 Cayenne from Porsche Grapevine and we really liked Nick Morgan - I would recommend him if you don't mind making the drive to Grapevine. For what it's worth, we chose the Grapevine dealership despite living in Uptown Dallas because the Dallas dealership doesn't have a great inventory of used Cayennes. We also went and looked at some at the Plano dealership, but ultimately liked the vehicle in Grapevine best.
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM
Darkwing668
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Chris Ramos was my SA at Porsche Plano this past summer and I highly recommend him. I ordered my first Porsche (‘24 Cayenne TEH Coupe) and he was great walking me thru the process, offering build advice, providing regular build and shipment details, etc.

I’m in Dallas proper so naturally I contacted Dallas Porsche. They didn’t have an allocation at the time but the SA that I worked with wasn’t exactly the most knowledgeable or responsive. It was a friend that recommended Plano and very happy that I did. I don’t mind driving a ways for great service. I’m embarrassed to say how far I drive for a good haircut.
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
TXshaggy
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 3,908 Likes on 2,210 Posts

Mark Laurenzi at Porsche Plano.

I’m down in San Antonio and this dealer and SA treated me better than San Antonio and Austin.

Spyder RS delivered and Cayenne GTS on a boat in the Gulf.

He likes Extra Anejo…you’re welcome
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
rwbern
Rennlist Member

Received 933 Likes on 417 Posts

FWIW - the dealerships do not get much larger than Grapevine. They will get more than their fair share of allocations & usually have a good selection of preowned. I am sure there is at least one sincere SA there, but my experience has been what you would expect from a dealership that knows they will have a customer tomorrow. Sewell is just another Sewell dealership. Grapevine with an attitude!
As you know, Plano is the little guy in DFW. I have had nothing but great service in all departments.
Personally, I would work with Plano unless the others have something different or special to offer.

I know that is not much help, :-) , but I feel like just another customer with a number at the big boys.

Quick Reply: Recommended SA in DFW area