Turbo GT Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2023, 10:56 PM
Lucid Moment
Racer

Received 37 Likes on 24 Posts

Yes will take some photos.

Originally Posted by Turrrbo
Oh nice!!! I was looking for this thread yesterday to ask you if you had the chance to test it yet since I will order it on Monday for my Cayenne Turbo.

I am basically looking to improve the sound in comfort mode during daily drives since the exhaust sounds horrible in comfort mode even when the PSE is turned on.

Any pictures of the wiring and the spot where you attached the device would be helpful as I am looking to install it myself and Cargraphic installation guide for the Cayenne doesn’t come with pictures like the 911 guide.

Thank you!
Old 05-01-2024, 02:43 PM
Boatsonthebrain
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucid Moment
Update on the Cargraphic valve controller.

Works great, sound vastly improved in the lower rpm range. Driven about 50mi, checked for codes, nothing, so it works as it should. Will continue to drive around and assess the need for high flow cats.

Install took about 10 min, mainly to find a good spot to store the box, in addition to keep wiring out of the way of exhaust pipes.
Hi, just following up on your post from awhile back to see if you ended up being happy enough with the Cargraphic valve controller. I have a '22 TGT and am considering the Cargraphic product vs JCR high-flow cats for more sound. Thanks in advance for any additional info!
Old 06-09-2024, 01:02 PM
Boatsonthebrain
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatsonthebrain
Hi, just following up on your post from awhile back to see if you ended up being happy enough with the Cargraphic valve controller. I have a '22 TGT and am considering the Cargraphic product vs JCR high-flow cats for more sound. Thanks in advance for any additional info!
Just a follow up for anyone interested - I recently purchased the Cargraphic valve control unit from RSS/Road Sport Supply. Easy install and happy with the results. With valves full open, more aggressive cold start sound and some nice burbles on decel in sport/sport+ mode. May still purchase JCR downpipes for some turbo sound, but this is a nice, fairly inexpensive upgrade.
The following users liked this post:
osama204 (06-18-2024)
Old 06-14-2024, 09:35 PM
shwayne5
Track Day

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatsonthebrain;[url=tel:19485475
19485475[/url]]Just a follow up for anyone interested - I recently purchased the Cargraphic valve control unit from RSS/Road Sport Supply. Easy install and happy with the results. With valves full open, more aggressive cold start sound and some nice burbles on decel in sport/sport+ mode. May still purchase JCR downpipes for some turbo sound, but this is a nice, fairly inexpensive upgrade.

JCR downpipe will not add any turbo noise. It’s going to add very loud exhaust noise when coupled with that controller you’re using. But keep it closed and it’s pretty quiet except when on cold start and the sound of the gasses being restricted gives it this interesting hissing noise. With them open on cold start it’s loud enough to **** your neighbors off. And you will get a CEL with that downpipe. I have the JCR and Caragraphic so I’m not just guessing on any of this. But, do I like it? Yes, it is awesome. I live in central Texas where half of the **** boxes here have aftermarket or broken exhaust so I decided to join the club.
The following 2 users liked this post by shwayne5:
osama204 (06-18-2024), user1029 (06-16-2024)
Old 06-18-2024, 09:51 AM
osama204
AutoX

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ive got the valve controller 3 months ago off Ebay from this seller Ebay
and am happy with it, it wakeup the cold start and add some random burbles when driving by, but if you drive normally with windows closed you will notice a slight dronning in the cabin, specially for rear passengers. You can always switch back the valves to normal mode through remote.

Very interested in the downpipes but the CEL and warrenty validity are holding me back
Old 06-19-2024, 02:45 PM
thigos
Rennlist Member

Received 358 Likes on 220 Posts

I installed the cargraphic module on my GT3 and am really happy with it. Can anyone share pictures of where they mounted the module and routed the loom on the cayenne?
Old 06-20-2024, 01:47 AM
osama204
AutoX

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by thigos
I installed the cargraphic module on my GT3 and am really happy with it. Can anyone share pictures of where they mounted the module and routed the loom on the cayenne?
Ive utilized an empty L shaped rack on left side of the exhaust to mount the module on it

Double sided 3M tape, and couple of zip ties should fix it forever, coupled with zip tieing the wires everywhere possible, away from the exhaust pipes

Didnt take pictures for the after math

The rack is on the left of this image

Last edited by osama204; 06-20-2024 at 01:49 AM.
The following users liked this post:
thigos (06-20-2024)

Quick Reply: Turbo GT Exhaust