Sponsored By:

Sensible priced exhaust for my wife’s turbo

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2020, 10:39 PM
SilverSteel
Three Wheelin'

Received 263 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by WheelsB
Capristo offers both an exhaust & downpipes for the new Cayenne Turbo. Together they total close to $10k but you can purchase them separately to save cash & get the sound you are looking for. The exhaust comes in at under $6k and will give you a deeper grunt & more roar. The downpipes come in at under $4k and would give you more turbo sounds & whistles. Below is a video of the exhaust. Feel free to email me directly for more information and purchasing - David@WheelsBoutique.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUFWNXwNnnM

Sounds great. How much to install?
Old 01-12-2020, 01:47 PM
JCWLS3
Burning Brakes

Received 367 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverSteel
Let's put the over / under at, say, $10K.
Old 01-12-2020, 02:19 PM
SilverSteel
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by JCWLS3
Let's put the over / under at, say, $10K.
Anyone. Anyone, to put $10,000 into exhaust pipes and a muffler should have their head examined. I source, weld and have had steel tubing bent for projects and can tell you that the margin on these systems is ridiculous. Not speaking for the programing or electronics, if so equipped. However, there are CNC machines that once programmed, will pump out steel tubing like French fries. I will use a can of beans before I spend 10g's. How can Tubi sell exhaust system and Ferrari put it on for me for $4k?

I am telling you guys, the sweet spot for moving product in this market is $4k-5k. Beyond that, demand dives, and the law of diminishing returns kicks in for manufacturers and distributors.
The following users liked this post:
JCWLS3 (01-12-2020)
Old 01-13-2020, 11:56 AM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 985 Likes on 491 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverSteel
If the Capristo performance exhaust is purchased through us we charge $900 for complete installation.

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...
Old 01-13-2020, 05:32 PM
SilverSteel
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by WheelsB
If the Capristo performance exhaust is purchased through us we charge $900 for complete installation.
As a sponsor, we all have the highest respect for your support of this fine site. Thank you from me, and I'm sure everyone else on here.

May I make a suggestion: Put a price out for a group buy with a threshold required to receive the "special pricing" for Rennlist members, and provide a link of Turbo and non-Turbo Cayennes so we can hear for ourselves what it sounds like. I know recordings aren't very accurate, but it would help. Group Buys are a wonderful way to move a lot of product for a mean price, and gain a strong following. Not sure I can get to you for install, though. May be more a local thing, but still valuable, as I know many Cayenne owners are surprised at the rather pedestrian sound of their "PORSCHE", high-performance SUV's.

Quick Reply: Sensible priced exhaust for my wife’s turbo