Sponsored By:

Seat wear on the full leather interior

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 11:58 AM
dspvend
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Seat wear on the full leather interior

Anyone noticed the creasing and a bit of wearing already with the full leather? Bolsters seem to be starting to show a little bit now?

Kind of annoying but guess that's the price you pay for ordering leather?
Old 11-12-2019, 03:44 PM
JCWLS3
Burning Brakes

Received 367 Likes on 176 Posts

After nearly a year of daily use, the wear on our Club Leather has been minimal. Very pleased with it. Even the high bolsters on our Sport seats show only minimal creasing.

I'd say the quality and finish of the leather is a pleasant surprise. We weren't sure what to expect with Porsche. We've owned about a dozen cars with leather interiors -- some full; others semi; and a few pleather -- and our Cayenne rates near the top after a year in overall leather quality and durability.

Highly recommended.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:03 AM
solrac6262
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by dspvend
Anyone noticed the creasing and a bit of wearing already with the full leather? Bolsters seem to be starting to show a little bit now?

Kind of annoying but guess that's the price you pay for ordering leather?
I noticed a few tiny scratches, the leather dye was removed, blue/chalk interior, ask me if I'll buy the same interior color again, also think either this color is very delicate or the material is not holding good, had my windshield replaced two months ago and the dealer scratched one panel.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:23 AM
MaxLTV
Rennlist Member

Received 1,272 Likes on 619 Posts

So far so good on the beige interior after 6 months of tortures (2 small kids and lots of outdoor gear and food in the car). Black is definitely the most durable. I have high hopes because interior on my previous Cayenne looked like new after 8.5 years (full leather, black).

Quick Reply: Seat wear on the full leather interior