Sponsored By:

Extended Warranty on 2012 Cayenne S?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 02:26 AM
deilenberger
Banned

Received 1,155 Likes on 764 Posts

Originally Posted by quicktwinturbo
I am in market for 11 S or Turbo.. I did some research but I couldn't find any major reliability issues with 11 models. Have I miss something? Should I get CPO instead or purchase extended warranty? I'm pretty sure this has been discussed multiple time but if some of you could provide me with some advice / recommendations, I would be very grateful.
Spend more time searching and reading here. All of your questions have been covered multiple times in multiple threads.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Turboslut
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I just purchased a 2011 S from CarMax over the weekend and took the extended warranty ($2500 and I am covered for next 25k miles which should be roughly 2-3yr depending on how many miles the wife racks up). Jalopnik article and a few other Google searches said it does a decent job of covering the vehicle.I lucked out though...47k mile car and when I opened the car and searched the maintenance book it had regular service logged/stamped and dated since original owner purchase at my local dealer. I will be taking it there soon while I have this 5 day return / 30 day warranty on the car through CarMax in effect.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:54 PM
quicktwinturbo
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Turboslut
I just purchased a 2011 S from CarMax over the weekend and took the extended warranty ($2500 and I am covered for next 25k miles which should be roughly 2-3yr depending on how many miles the wife racks up). Jalopnik article and a few other Google searches said it does a decent job of covering the vehicle.I lucked out though...47k mile car and when I opened the car and searched the maintenance book it had regular service logged/stamped and dated since original owner purchase at my local dealer. I will be taking it there soon while I have this 5 day return / 30 day warranty on the car through CarMax in effect.
I've been browsing carmax website to find a right car. How was your overall experience? I heard mixed reviews about them.. Did you have your car shipped to your local carmax?

Quick Reply: Extended Warranty on 2012 Cayenne S?