Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2024, 10:30 AM
idigsnowboarding
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by biga1
This is a very interesting article.
https://jalopnik.com/are-you-one-of-...e-c-1846873802

While reading it I thought about my own 2017 Cayenne S with 59k miles. I bought it at 58k. Love driving it. Does anyone have a 958.2 with over 130k miles and does it still feel as sharp and tight as a lower mileage 958.2
changing from a 2013 Range Rover evoque, I cant believe how the build quality feels compared to the Range rover. It feels 100% better in a Cayenne. Everything feels high quality and especially the driving experience. My concern is does it change with over 100k miles on it or does it still feel like its a 10k s mile car?
I’ve got a little over 120k on the same ‘17 CS with the turbo V6. Feels great.

I’ve had to replace the sheared off aluminum valve cover bolts to fix a small oil leak, replaced the heater control valve causing no heat in the cabin, recently replaced the plastic coolant vent line that cracks and leaks coolant, and had issues with the sunroof drains flooding (auto car wash is too much for it to avoid leaking water right on top of the Bose amp, even when the drains are clear). The motor and (steel spring) suspension have been good though.

Quick Reply: High mileage 958.2