2016 Cayenne turbo S question

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2020, 12:49 AM
Shadows89
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Arrow 2016 Cayenne turbo S question

Hi guys,

Long time lurker. BUT I have been reading up on the stickies and threads and finally found my cayenne (maybe).
It's a 2016 Cayenne Turbo S and the dealership is in Fort Myers FL. I have attached the build below
It's going to be CPO'ed and is going through the process right now.
A deposit is placed already.

I just want to confirm some details and make sure I get everything right. First time owning a Porsche
1) it seems like the consensus is still to get a PPI even if it is CPO'ed correct?
2) the CPO process seems pretty long... it's been 3 days now. Today, I was just told many things are getting repaired. That's good, right?
3) anyone has any recommendations for a shop that does good work on Porsche for the PPI in the Fort Myers area?
4) on the carfax, there's no detailed hx of services showing which item(s) are replaced or serviced. How do I make sure the proper maintenance is done?
5) the car is almost 60k miles. Is it greedy/wrong of me to ask the dealership to do the 60k service?
6) any other recommendations is greatly appreciated!

​​​​​
​​​​​​​
Old 02-14-2020, 01:26 PM
deilenberger
Banned

Received 1,150 Likes on 763 Posts

This seems to be a dupe of another thread https://rennlist.com/forums/cayenne-...-question.html - so I'm closing this one and will shortly delete it..

Quick Reply: 2016 Cayenne turbo S question