Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ugh! In the shop after only 250 miles

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2013, 04:26 PM
mudman2
Moderator !x4

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

This stuff is chicken feed, rewind to the alpha and beta 955 models. We all have close friends at dealers now and some come for Xmas Lunch we got to know them so well, lol
Old 12-30-2013, 08:51 AM
mike826
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gnat
If your Pano wasn't stuck open, why didn't you just tell them to call you when the part came in and take yours home instead of a loaner? It's not like it's a critical part that keeps the vehicle from functioning properly/safely. I saw similar stories for those that got caught in the dash clock issues and had to wait forever for a replacement. I just don't understand
Actually, it WAS a critical part. Before they fixed it my vehicle couldn't go over 45 mph for any real length of time without a risk of damaging the engine.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:52 AM
gnat
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by mike826
Actually, it WAS a critical part. Before they fixed it my vehicle couldn't go over 45 mph for any real length of time without a risk of damaging the engine.
I know yours was, I was responding to the person that didn't have theirs while waiting on a motor for their Pano roof and making general commentary on the dash clock mess.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:28 PM
amye
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi mike, I have v6 tiptronnic (sp?) and whenever I let my man drive it, not often, he somehow engages it and doesnt realize it until he notices rpms going up and hes not going too far (duh..shift..). I guess his hand placement is different than mine, because it doesnt happen to me. I notice his hands are right over the trip buttons. Maybe I shouldve posted this privately so I dont look like a master of the obvious (moto). What I wouldnt do to get myself into a panamera....

Quick Reply: Ugh! In the shop after only 250 miles