Sponsored by:

Market pricing for 2006 TTS

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 08:18 PM
DWPC
Burning Brakes

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by icspres
I'd actually love constructive criticism on my ad. Despite the numbers being thrown around here, the vast majority of the '06 TTS's available are listed in the mid $30k's and I'm right in there with a car that shows better than any of the rest, high gloss, buffed finish, near perfect interior. I'm getting very few nibbles. If it's just the price, or the color combo, nothing I can do about that. But is there anything else you all see in the ad that would turn off buyers?
Are you getting to the right buyers? Cars.com may not be the best...umm... vehicle for selling used high end vehicles. When I was shopping for my '06 Turbo, I gave up on Cars.com because the results were very thin compared to others. I had better results finding cars meeting my prerequisites on Autotrader; better search filters perhaps.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:22 PM
ProgRockJunkie
Rennlist Member

Received 373 Likes on 250 Posts

Thanks. Just incorporated a couple of your suggestions. I had a much better photo shoot from last fall but had the car buffed out and polished with 22ple and didn't do anything more than some quick shots afterward. It's clean now. Maybe I'll shoot it tomorrow.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:56 PM
ProgRockJunkie
Rennlist Member

Received 373 Likes on 250 Posts

My dealer's trying to sell me something right now, and I'd need my vette gone as well as the cayenne to be able to pull it off. Very OBO this week. I know I said I absolutely wouldn't take less than a great price. For the next few days only, I'm willing to consider it. I just bought one car, and if I make a move before Friday, I can do it without another hard inquiry on my credit which matters to me. I'd be looking at $26k trading it in which is just a deal killer. But that there is proof that wholesale is sitting where some think retail should be. So, if anyone is interested, I'm open at the moment. Low $30k's for this week only.

Quick Reply: Market pricing for 2006 TTS