Sponsored by:

Air Suspension Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 10:28 PM
drstephensugiono
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air Suspension Failure

My 04 Cayenne Turbo looks like a low rider. After reading the forum I decided to rebuild the air suspension pump, bought rebuilt kit from ECS. The failure light still on my dashboard so I checked pump with outside 12V power and pump works. So, I thought my Level Control Module is bad. My friend has an 05 Cayenne turbo S and his level control module has same part number but later revision. I put his module in my car and it didn't do anything, failure light still on. So I put my Level module in his car and he got Air Suspension Failure on his dash, I placed his good one back in his car.... it was normal after driving it a few feet. When I put his good module in my car should I have reset the failure light before placing the good one in? Is there anything else I need to check? the 40A fuse under the seat is fine.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:57 PM
ECS Tuning
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

First all thank you for the support I would reset the fault after installing the level control module. Also check for leaks at all of the connections on the control mechanism (the distribution block where all of the air lines split off after the pump) this is a common place for a loose connection. You can PM with any questions or concerns you might have.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:54 PM
drstephensugiono
AutoX

Ok ......so 06 Cayenne Turbo S "Level Module" is not compatible with 04 module. My CTT suspension is fully up because every time we clear the code for the "suspension level failure" the pump comes on for 2-3 seconds and pumps the suspension all around and it's been 4-5 days and it's still up. But, the failure light comes on again and again after reset with Code 3. I guess I have to buy the module and take an expensive chance!
Old 05-14-2013, 11:18 PM
drstephensugiono
AutoX

Default Ordered Suspension Level Module from ECS Tuning

Ordered and waiting.......with anticipation hoping that is the problem. Durametric says code 3.....Level Module Faulty!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:52 AM
hahnmgh63
Three Wheelin'

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts

Did you try the level control adaption routine with the Durametric. Can't remember what it is called exactly but it is the Level Calibration.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:07 AM
drstephensugiono
AutoX

We tried doing calibration settings.....but nothing happens.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:47 PM
drstephensugiono
AutoX

Default New Suspensiom Level Module

Receive new module from ECS Tuning. Installed it and it says suspension faulty workshop in yellow, until we recalibrate all four corners with durametric. everything works fine now.

Quick Reply: Air Suspension Failure