Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wow, 6 service campaigns performed at 20k svs.

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Bill P.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wow, 6 service campaigns performed at 20k svs.

Just an FYI…

I took my 2011 S in for the 20k service. The service writer said they would also perform the following Campaigns: WC25, AC01, WB19, WB29, WB40 and WB43.

I can't recall all of what was included but he did say the entire transmission transfer case, thermostat, reprogram tranny shift pattern and the headlight recall.

With the exception of the headlights, this came as quite a surprise to me. Still, I'm glad I got it in as the day before I was having a cluster of idiot lights going off, including the engine light. Turning off the engine and restarting a few times cleared all but the engine light. The power steering also went out when this happened, but cleared itself. I pick it up tomorrow (3 days).
Old 11-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 128 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill P.
Just an FYI…

I took my 2011 S in for the 20k service. The service writer said they would also perform the following Campaigns: WC25, AC01, WB19, WB29, WB40 and WB43.

I can't recall all of what was included but he did say the entire transmission transfer case, thermostat, reprogram tranny shift pattern and the headlight recall.

With the exception of the headlights, this came as quite a surprise to me. Still, I'm glad I got it in as the day before I was having a cluster of idiot lights going off, including the engine light. Turning off the engine and restarting a few times cleared all but the engine light. The power steering also went out when this happened, but cleared itself. I pick it up tomorrow (3 days).
Thanks for posting this, Bill. A total replacement of the transfer case???!!
Old 11-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Loren
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If it makes you feel better the previous Cayenne model had 47 workshop campaigns.

Quick Reply: Wow, 6 service campaigns performed at 20k svs.