Sponsored by:

Cayenne S in silver/black/pasm (WTB)

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 05:27 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Post Cayenne S in silver/black/pasm (WTB)

Hi, I'm calling around CA dealers looking for an '04 Cayenne S in Crystal Silver with standard black leather interior. I'd like to find one with PASM but I might just take what I can get. Anyone spot one at their local dealer? Anywhere in the USA is fine.

Cheers,

Adam
Old 03-19-2003, 06:11 PM
Difference Engine
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good luck finding one with PASM. Other than the initial launch cars, PASM is not available on the S yet.
Old 03-19-2003, 11:17 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I guess you work at a dealership (based on your other posts) so I wonder if you have access to the internal system to track car options -- I've found three cars so far, by calling a handful of dealers but it's tedious work and everyone wants to spend half an hour explaining why these cars don't exist etc.
I've pretty much decided to order a car with all the options I want (coincidentally, those being all the !@# options that Mr Porsche declines to put into product just yet) so, it's early days and I'll be patient while a build-to-order works its way through the system, but that won't stop me searching for what I want rather than waiting to July or so.

Cheers,

Quick Reply: Cayenne S in silver/black/pasm (WTB)