Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Major Maintenance = $1,700 at Porsche North Scottsdale AZ

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 07:48 PM
00Jay
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey thanks Andy, I won't be here for long unfortunately. Been enjoying my CS for a couple of years now, but hate the dealership experience (I can't get them to fix my nagging navigation disc read error, every time I turn around they want to upsell me something or overcharge).

I will probably put it up for sale next month...and move on to a 993, 996, or 997 (without an extended warranty).

btw, you know the story on my avatar right? lol. The Fit was part of the Porsche North Scottsdale loaner program for all Porsche owners back in 2009-2011.

Originally Posted by Andy E.
BTW, nice to see you back in the P!G pen again. Now, when do you think you'll get rid of that Honda Fit image you so proudly display?
Old 05-23-2012, 07:52 PM
00Jay
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jes999
Check with Beck's in the airpark. They do a lot of Cayenne work and are about 2 miles from Porsche N. Scottsdale. Probably save yourself $800.

http://www.beckseuropean.com/

No affiliation, blah, blah, blah.
Thanks for the recommendation, I may check them out.

I'm about 20-30 miles south of there, in Ahwatukee...been searching for a reputable mechanic on my side of town, but no luck.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:00 PM
jes999
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 00Jay
Thanks for the recommendation, I may check them out.

I'm about 20-30 miles south of there, in Ahwatukee...been searching for a reputable mechanic on my side of town, but no luck.
There is an Enterprise rent a car place about a block or so from Beck's where you can get a cheap rental if you need one.

Originally Posted by 00Jay
btw, you know the story on my avatar right? lol. The Fit was part of the Porsche North Scottsdale loaner program for all Porsche owners back in 2009-2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy E.
BTW, nice to see you back in the P!G pen again. Now, when do you think you'll get rid of that Honda Fit image you so proudly display?
Porsche N. Scotstdale now has a fleet of VW CCs as their loaners. They are actually very nice little cars. The Fits did suck!

Quick Reply: Major Maintenance = $1,700 at Porsche North Scottsdale AZ