How safe is the Cayenne?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 10:22 PM
touareg
Drifting

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Brave Heart
Thats why I prefer Coke to Pepsi
PCNA should track down the Cayenne and use it for a promotion video. Like all those volvo ads about safety!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:26 AM
GTS Jay
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy E.
Smuggled crash test footage from the Russian department of transportation authorities:
One of the weirdest crash videos I've ever seen...

Excellent footage from multiple angles and it appears that it was done on purpose. Why would someone be driving that fast in a parking lot and then for no apparent reason vear to the right and slam into parked cars. Doesn't look like he was trying to avoid anything in particular. I'm guessing the guy spotted his ex-wife's car and couldn't help himself...
Old 02-02-2012, 09:41 AM
tkrtape12
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow...Jitts that's crazy...I feel safe
Old 02-02-2012, 10:40 AM
ArneeA
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's why I use Mobil 1 0w40.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:32 AM
mcbit
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GTS Jay
One of the weirdest crash videos I've ever seen...

Excellent footage from multiple angles and it appears that it was done on purpose. Why would someone be driving that fast in a parking lot and then for no apparent reason vear to the right and slam into parked cars. Doesn't look like he was trying to avoid anything in particular. I'm guessing the guy spotted his ex-wife's car and couldn't help himself...
It was a stolen car and it looked to me that he wasn't expecting the parking lot.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:41 PM
seankrider
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jitts - I'm fully expecting you to say you're kidding.... but no such post yet. In which case I simply say, glad you're still here! That's crazy!!

Pops, if he were lurking here, would be saying something like, "no pics = didn't happen." Same with Divot. Those jerks are so callous sometimes... maybe you could post a picture just in case they happen to show up.

And how on earth has noone ID'd that Cayenne driver in the TX video?? That should absolutely be made into either (a) a US Cayenne commercial, complete with dramatic music and James Earl Jones voice-over; or (b) an SNL skit about the conversation likely taking place in the front seat - probably a woman on the way to a Big Hair appointment, on the phone with her psychiatrist, having just left her cougar-bait boyfriend...
Old 02-03-2012, 12:05 AM
jittsl
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not kidding and yep still here and not planning on changing my allegiance any time soon.

Quick Reply: How safe is the Cayenne?