Sponsored by:

Time display on PCM

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 12:28 AM
TGED
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Time display on PCM

Does anyone know how to set the lower right corner of the PCM footer to display the time instead of the temperature. I have seen 2 Cayennes and one shows temperature and the other shows time and both are 2012s. Actually I have a Panamera and would like to have the time display on the PCM footer, my kids always ask me for the time. I got no response from the Panamera forum, hope someone here can help. I imagine both PCMs run on same software.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:07 AM
WFBlue
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is in the settings menu if you have a 2012; I will check the exact menu item at lunch . I have mine set to always show miles remaining (fuel tank) on the top line and outside temp/time on the bottom line. If your's is a 2011, I am not sure you can keep this information visible at all times.

Edit: just re-read your post and realized you are addressing the PCM, not the screen in the instrument cluster. As to the PCM, mine always shows the time; I don;t think I could change it to temp even if I wanted to. I will ping my dealer for you to get an answer.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:17 AM
WFBlue
Advanced

This is from the other forum:

"Okay just got home and I'm sitting in my cayenne. From my PCM I pushed the car button, then the option button, select the SET PCM system option, then select the Display PCM option, then select the Footer (temp./time) option. Choose wether you want time or temp then back out. You are all set. Hope that clarifies it for everyone. If you still can't find it perhaps you need an update. Good luck."-Ptarded

Here is the entire thread link: http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/c...ow-up-pcm.html
Old 10-07-2011, 01:01 PM
RESP
Burning Brakes

WFBlue - Great support to a list member in need! Kudos to you!
Old 10-08-2011, 12:17 AM
TGED
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No luck, mine is a 2011, I don't think you can get the time on the PCM footer. Porsche should provide an update.

Quick Reply: Time display on PCM