Sponsored by:

Help! My dealer messed up my order - no XM NavTraffic

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

Received 1,259 Likes on 790 Posts

I'd reorder. What's the point of custom ordering a car if you don't get it exactly the way you want it?

I have sat nav with live traffic in the C4S and it's wonderful. It has rerouted me around traffic and around construction zones coming home from Denver International Airport numerous times. I can't live without it.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:02 AM
Tex94
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks all for the advice, this is a great forum.

I placed a new order today with an October build and November delivery. I took the opportunity to add in a few other features including Panorama Roof and Porsche Entry and Drive so at least I get something out of it.

I also switched dealers. The old one wouldn't do much for me despite the screw up so I don't think they should be rewarded. Not that they seem to care and I'm sure they'll sell the original order in no time for more money than I negotiated. I don't think they cared because I am in Northern Calif and the dealer was in LA so they knew they wouldn't get ongoing business from me. The dealer is Porsche of Downtown LA so anyone in the area you may want to steer clear. Hoping to get much better service from Sonnen Porsche in Mill Valley.

Quick Reply: Help! My dealer messed up my order - no XM NavTraffic