Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Clear Bra" in Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 03:14 AM
gte
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update: Had it done at Premire, custom front end to doors. Still looks great.

George
Old 04-28-2012, 03:46 PM
emmros
Instructor

I 2nd that. On to my 5th year for my first car and still looks great! Go Pmreier
Old 04-30-2012, 01:55 AM
hanashek
1st Gear

Default avo clear bra- Steve sneaky dirty cheater

i recently went to avo clear bra. i asked for 3m clear bra and steve said i was getting some great deal. i have a $65k truck and i wanted the best for it. i have spared no expense and i told him i wanted the best product and never asked for a great price, just the best. i caught them putting on venture shield and told me it was 3m clear bra. After just a slight bit of research, i found that venture shield is a significantly lesser product and three rocks have already went through the film. #m clear bra is rated for 185 mph and venture shield has no claim of mph rating. Steve told me venture shield is 3m clear bra. this is also a bold face lie. Venture shield is a completely separate company name for a reason. they did a switcharoo and i am determined to not to let this happen to anyone else. I can't imagine how many people have had this unknowingly happen to them. I am going to small claims court with them because he refused to remove the venture shield product from my vehicle. I had a rock go through my brand new truck because of this and i have quite a large hole in my bumper. I was assured that this would not have happened, or at least would have been minimal had Steve put on the product i asked for. This is a dirty dirty game they are playing. I have the receipt and text messages of our communications from him. I am willing to send anyone proof of all of this if you contact me at howilikemysteak@yahoo.com. I will send pictures of steve himself installing the product, pictures of the very less than average work and text message communications i have of his promises which turned out to be false. It was actually one of my employees with me who went to the back to see what they were doing and said they were installing 3m clear bra on my headlights, and venture shield on my entire bumper and hood. When i confronted him he said venture shield was 3m clear bra and it had the same warranty. Venture shield is significantly cheaper than 3m clear bra. His employee looked like he had seen a ghost when i asked them what they were doing. I know this may be a little jumpy in thought but i want to be sure i get my point across completely. I own a very high end construction company and we would never try a stunt like this. venture shield is saran wrap next to 3m clear bra. This isn't even to mention that i have incredibly visible rocks in one of my rocker panels and and dirt seeping in. I did give them a chance to fix it, but he canceled my appointment literally the night before i was supposed to be scheduled and said they had a bad batch of clear bra and sent it back. this was a lie also. I called 3m and they assured me that there is no such thing as a "bad batch due to there state of the art quality control. Steve just lies and lies and lies. He looks honest which is scary. They canceled because it was a saturday that i was supposed to have my car done. i had gone for three weeks with no clear bra because of them. I currently am having another company put on my clear bra( not mentioning the company name because i don't want to be accused of plugging someone else) and having a quote from the dealership to repaint my bumper. this is a total nightmare for my time. Steve is a compulsive liar, sneaky, and very clever about it. I am very pricipaled person and I am determined to show him that this is not how you do business. I cannot imagine the number of people they have done this to. This is by far one of the sneakiest and dirty tricks I've seen from a company like this.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:56 AM
emmros
Instructor

Originally Posted by hanashek
i recently went to avo clear bra. i asked for 3m clear bra and steve said i was getting some great deal. i have a $65k truck and i wanted the best for it. i have spared no expense and i told him i wanted the best product and never asked for a great price, just the best. i caught them putting on venture shield and told me it was 3m clear bra. After just a slight bit of research, i found that venture shield is a significantly lesser product and three rocks have already went through the film. #m clear bra is rated for 185 mph and venture shield has no claim of mph rating. Steve told me venture shield is 3m clear bra. this is also a bold face lie. Venture shield is a completely separate company name for a reason. they did a switcharoo and i am determined to not to let this happen to anyone else. I can't imagine how many people have had this unknowingly happen to them. I am going to small claims court with them because he refused to remove the venture shield product from my vehicle. I had a rock go through my brand new truck because of this and i have quite a large hole in my bumper. I was assured that this would not have happened, or at least would have been minimal had Steve put on the product i asked for. This is a dirty dirty game they are playing. I have the receipt and text messages of our communications from him. I am willing to send anyone proof of all of this if you contact me at howilikemysteak@yahoo.com. I will send pictures of steve himself installing the product, pictures of the very less than average work and text message communications i have of his promises which turned out to be false. It was actually one of my employees with me who went to the back to see what they were doing and said they were installing 3m clear bra on my headlights, and venture shield on my entire bumper and hood. When i confronted him he said venture shield was 3m clear bra and it had the same warranty. Venture shield is significantly cheaper than 3m clear bra. His employee looked like he had seen a ghost when i asked them what they were doing. I know this may be a little jumpy in thought but i want to be sure i get my point across completely. I own a very high end construction company and we would never try a stunt like this. venture shield is saran wrap next to 3m clear bra. This isn't even to mention that i have incredibly visible rocks in one of my rocker panels and and dirt seeping in. I did give them a chance to fix it, but he canceled my appointment literally the night before i was supposed to be scheduled and said they had a bad batch of clear bra and sent it back. this was a lie also. I called 3m and they assured me that there is no such thing as a "bad batch due to there state of the art quality control. Steve just lies and lies and lies. He looks honest which is scary. They canceled because it was a saturday that i was supposed to have my car done. i had gone for three weeks with no clear bra because of them. I currently am having another company put on my clear bra( not mentioning the company name because i don't want to be accused of plugging someone else) and having a quote from the dealership to repaint my bumper. this is a total nightmare for my time. Steve is a compulsive liar, sneaky, and very clever about it. I am very pricipaled person and I am determined to show him that this is not how you do business. I cannot imagine the number of people they have done this to. This is by far one of the sneakiest and dirty tricks I've seen from a company like this.
Sounds like you had one hell of a time w/ this guy. Sorry to hear this. You should put up some more info on this guy so that others here can be careful.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:11 AM
Premier
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by gte
Update: Had it done at Premire, custom front end to doors. Still looks great.

George
Thank you thank you! Glad your car was properly protected!
Spectra PhotoSync IRD - Highest heat blocking window film in industry
Authorized Modesta and Nanolex Dealer

Checkout our Youtube Channel!
Premier's Youtube

B: 510-623-1308
42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA 94538
sales@premiermobilegroup.com
http://www.facebook.com/premierprotectivefilms

Old 07-31-2013, 02:02 PM
Premier
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Here's another one - Tesla Model S done by someone "close to you guys" in the words of the owner of this new car. There are deep razor cuts into the paint and the job was redone 3 times by the same company before the owner gave up and brought it to us.

Old 07-31-2013, 02:14 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 166 Likes on 84 Posts

Ok Premier, I'm sold! In general, how far in advance is it necessary to book a weekday appointment? Thanks.
Old 07-31-2013, 02:35 PM
Premier
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mike in CA
Ok Premier, I'm sold! In general, how far in advance is it necessary to book a weekday appointment? Thanks.
Good morning Mike. Give us a ring at 510-623-1308 - for weekday appointments, we are booked out close to 2 weeks in advance. Saturdays, first available is Aug 24th. Look forward to hearing from you.

Quick Reply: "Clear Bra" in Bay Area