Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Survey from Porsche - Auto on/off function

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 01:38 AM
daddyscar
Rennlist Member

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

I do a good deal of city driving and have so far left it on. I didn't like it at first simply because it just felt so unnatural. I didn't like the hesitation when the engine fires back up at a stop. But now I'm accustomed to releasing the brake slightly to kick the engine on when I anticipate on hitting the gas.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:47 PM
Muhanad
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i haven't got my car yet but the dealer lent me the test car for a day and i hated it when i was parking my car as it is a very tight parking in my building and i have to go back and forth and the engine cuts out when i release my legs from the pedal. i hated it for that and i'll have the sport on most the time so i won't bother with it.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:13 AM
BaysideC4
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I hate it. The three or four time I've used it I found myself trying not to come to a full stop at stop signs, in traffic, etc... I end up play a slow rolling game

As soon as I get in the car I now put it in "sport mode" and I wish that button didn't reset to off - thats the one thing that I would like to see changed.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:52 PM
nycebo
Three Wheelin'

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Just turn off the auto on/off button. It stays stored in memory as long as you remember to save your 'seat' settings.

Quick Reply: Survey from Porsche - Auto on/off function