Sponsored by:

20% Off Winter Savings eCoupon

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 03:40 AM
slwong23
Rennlist Member

Received 397 Likes on 198 Posts
Default 20% Off Winter Savings eCoupon

Not sure if you all took advantage over the holidays, but it's back. Like last time, go to your dealer web site, Parts -> View Special Offers. More details below.

Our Winter Savings eCoupon provides a 20% discount off the listed MSRP for Porsche Genuine Parts, Classic, Tequipment and Porsche Design Drivers Selection merchandise. The Winter Savings eCoupon is valid from January 10, 2011 to March 31, 2011, only at participating authorized Porsche dealers in accordance with the program rules and provisions.

How it Works: Complete the coupon fields below, print your counter-presentation copy of the eCoupon, and present the eCoupon at your authorized participating Porsche dealership (US only). You will receive your 20% discount from MSRP at the time of purchase. Applies only to Porsche Genuine Parts, Classic Parts, Tequipment, and Porsche Design Driver's Selection items intended for personal and recreational use, purchased between January 10, 2011 to March 31, 2011. Discount not applicable to vehicles, labor for repair or maintenance services, or motorsport components sold through Porsche Motorsport North America, nor to non-Porsche branded products or materials sold by dealers, nor to any item not sourced from Porsche Cars North America. May not be combined with any other discounts or offers.

Exclusions: Wholesale parts, tires, motor oil, some fluids, and insurance covered repairs are not covered by this offer. See your Porsche dealer for details.

Limit: one eCoupon per customer.

Enjoy!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:01 AM
w00tPORSCHE
Drifting

Received 131 Likes on 60 Posts

Ordered TPMS (for my winter set up), winter floor mats and reversible cargo liners and saved a ton from this 20% discount. I'm picking up my 2011 CS on Saturday ... how about you ?
Old 01-19-2011, 01:53 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 127 Likes on 67 Posts

slwoung23, thanks for posting that info. I missed the offer the first time. I need rubber floor mats, cargo mat, clear side markers etc. for my arriving-someday CS and this will save me some $. Do you know if the discount applies to multiple items bought at one time, or is it 20% off just a single item?

w00tPORSCHE, pics required of your Saturday delivery. Congrats!
Old 01-19-2011, 02:32 PM
w00tPORSCHE
Drifting

Received 131 Likes on 60 Posts

Mike I got all the stuff that you want (and the TPMS) for my 2011 CS. It's 20% off the total price so you are good there. BTW, you won't be disappointed on my Cayenne's intro to RL.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:02 PM
slwong23
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Ordered TPMS (for my winter set up), winter floor mats and reversible cargo liners and saved a ton from this 20% discount. I'm picking up my 2011 CS on Saturday ... how about you ?
Nice- can't wait to see the pics and hear your impressions! I'm doing the paperwork via mail today, I'm hopeful that I can have the car delivered this weekend as well, but assuming it'll be early next week. My dealer didn't have the car as of yesterday early afternoon, but said he was expecting it later in the day or today. Anxious...

Originally Posted by Mike in CA
slwoung23, thanks for posting that info. I missed the offer the first time. I need rubber floor mats, cargo mat, clear side markers etc. for my arriving-someday CS and this will save me some $. Do you know if the discount applies to multiple items bought at one time, or is it 20% off just a single item?

w00tPORSCHE, pics required of your Saturday delivery. Congrats!
No prob, I missed it over the holidays as well and am also planning on picking up the rubber floor mats and cargo mat.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:43 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
i did the TPMS under the xmas coupon, 453 i think was total (not bad, i remember carrera sensors being cheaper)

i want to get the rear liner but unsure if i want reversible or the rubber one... i also cant seem to find the net that goes into the holes in the headliner.... anyone know a price?
Old 01-19-2011, 05:57 PM
slwong23
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by rijowysock
i also cant seem to find the net that goes into the holes in the headliner.... anyone know a price?
Is this what you're talking about?

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...ode=958V6INTFL
Old 01-20-2011, 12:07 AM
turbo23dog
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does this coupon work at all Porsche dealerships or only "participating"?

I assume participating means the dealer offering the coupon... None of the dealers in my area have that coupon listed (Northern Virginia area)
Old 01-20-2011, 01:46 AM
AZJT
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

turbo23dog - I noticed the same thing here in Arizona -- my local dealer didn't have the special listed on their website. But if you go to the following link, you can pull up the "official" dealer site. When I did that, the coupon showed up.

http://www.porschedealer.com/dealer/usLocator/

Quick Reply: 20% Off Winter Savings eCoupon