Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It may be on Rennlist somewhere?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2011 | 02:40 PM
shadowline
Advanced

Default It may be on Rennlist somewhere?

Had a search with no luck! What im after is when i had my BMW M3 there was a site called "real OEM" IIRC, where you could enter your vehicle details and you would get access to the complete parts break down of your vehicle under various sections with the diagrams of trim, fixings, etc etc with part numbers etc, basically the same info the guys at the parts desk would have when thay looked up a part number description etc, I would like one of these for the Cayenne? Anyone know what i mean and where it can, or if!, be located? Thanks in advance
Old 01-15-2011 | 03:57 PM
mellowyellow-atlanta
Advanced

Originally Posted by shadowline
Had a search with no luck! What im after is when i had my BMW M3 there was a site called "real OEM" IIRC, where you could enter your vehicle details and you would get access to the complete parts break down of your vehicle under various sections with the diagrams of trim, fixings, etc etc with part numbers etc, basically the same info the guys at the parts desk would have when thay looked up a part number description etc, I would like one of these for the Cayenne? Anyone know what i mean and where it can, or if!, be located? Thanks in advance
realoem.org
Old 01-15-2011 | 04:06 PM
911SLOW
Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by shadowline
http://www.porsche.com/usa/accessori...artscatalogue/

real oem
Old 01-15-2011 | 04:27 PM
shadowline
Advanced

Thanks guys.........fantastic help not had the Cayenne long but already like the helpfulness of the forum!! Cheers from the UK!!
Old 01-15-2011 | 04:31 PM
911SLOW
Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

If you are in UK you need this link, for RoW cars.

http://www.porsche.com/uk/accessorie...artscatalogue/
Old 01-15-2011 | 04:33 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Originally Posted by 911SLOW
Didn't know that site existed. Awesome. Thanks for posting it.
Old 01-15-2011 | 05:34 PM
CarreraCup03
Rennlist Member

very cool
Old 01-16-2011 | 09:27 AM
Slow Guy
Race Director

GetPorscheParts Tischer Porsche site will give you the MSRP of the part and their discount. Sunset Porsche parts prices are cheaper (I would bet) but this will give you a close idea of what the part costs.

I use these guys for the little stuff like the plastic nuts, plastic retainers for the engine plastic liners, trim pieces and things like that, I usually buy several extras at the time.

Quick Reply: It may be on Rennlist somewhere?