Sponsored by:

Question about air suspension lowering MODULE / links

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 01:24 PM
hymhui
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about air suspension lowering MODULE / links

I have a Cayenne with air suspension, thinking of lowering it. I do some research and there have two way of lowering it.
1. TecArt Lowering Module
2. Lowering link.

The TecArt lowering Module is using a computer and connect to the computer in order to lowering it. However, it's very costly. USD 1600 +

The lowering link is Cheap, only USD120. However, I don't know is it going to damage the air suspension. (www.lowermyairride.co.uk)

Anyone using the Lowering LINK? Any feedback? Will it damage the suspension? thx alot ^^
Old 06-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Kermit
Intermediate

A guy I talked to used the links on his Cayenne Turbo. He was very happy with the result, and said it works like a charm. They are cheap, but remember it can take a few hours for a mechanic to mount it, adding to the price (if you're not doing it yourself). Also nice that they are adjustable so that you can quite easily change the height if you need it higher or lower later on. I don't see how it could damage the suspension, but don't take my word for it..
Old 06-20-2010, 11:09 PM
User 4221
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 47 Likes on 29 Posts

A friend installed the links on his Turbo. They worked well and gave him the desired appearance. However, on the lower levels it made the ride harsh and bouncy.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:46 AM
hymhui
7th Gear

Thx alot for you guys comment ~~ I'm trying to install by myself. I will try upload some pics here~
Old 06-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Kermit
Intermediate

I've thought about ordering these myself, but not until I fix the road to my summer house, where I need it on "Special terrain mode" to make it through But I'm getting the road fixed this summer, so I've thought about getting these - some pictures of the installation would be great, hoping I could do it myself if I ever order them.

Quick Reply: Question about air suspension lowering MODULE / links