Sponsored by:

New 2011 Cayenne Turbo Pictures from Champion Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 01:21 PM
ChampionPorsche
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 2011 Cayenne Turbo Pictures from Champion Porsche

Champion Porsche is proud to be sponsor of the rennlist forums. I thought posting a few of our studio shots of the new 2011 Cayenne would be a nice way to start off.

And a couple of the Cayenne S as well

Click here to view our entire 2011 Cayenne inventory
Old 06-20-2010, 06:20 PM
87turbolook911
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

DROOL!
Old 06-20-2010, 08:10 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Not a fan of the styling ...
Old 06-21-2010, 12:17 AM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

The new car is fantastic on all accounts. After 300 miles in 2 days I can't see many negatives and the new 8 speed transmission is wonderful.

Open minded people will give it a shot!

Taste is individual, but in the flesh it is pretty nice and there is no comparison to many other SUVs when you see them side by side on the road.

Time will tell, but I think this one will be an even bigger success. My wife drove the temporary S today and she said the "S" was enough for her....she didn't need the Turbo (I was afraid of that)!

For some, there might be a resurrection in the works, or at least regrets if the the truth were to be told. In other words "never say never". But there is nothing new in that cliche!
Old 06-21-2010, 10:23 AM
zdek
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Plastic coolant pipes?
Old 06-21-2010, 10:58 AM
cab&coupe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
I find it kind of interesting that they didn't use any full on shots of the front, side, or rear in their photo shoot.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:29 AM
jplumlee
Instructor

Default good grief!

here we go... a brand new model (that looks fantastic btw) and the nay sayers already have their keyboards warming up...I like it and I want one

Originally Posted by ltc
Old 06-21-2010, 11:38 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by jplumlee
here we go... a brand new model (that looks fantastic btw) and the nay sayers already have their keyboards warming up...I like it and I want one
Styling is subjective....I simply don't care for it.

As for a brand new model, new is subjective. Perhaps it's not as "new" to some people compared to others.

For those who like it and want one, please buy one. PAG's new owners are setting some fairly aggressive sales numbers.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:54 AM
ChampionPorsche
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by cab&coupe
I find it kind of interesting that they didn't use any full on shots of the front, side, or rear in their photo shoot.
Some online sites we advertise on only allow up to 11 pictures, so having too many exterior shots can mean no interior shots are shown on certain sites. Keep in mind, we do this same exact photo shoot for every car in our inventory, this wasn't a one time shoot of the new Cayenne. All feedback is greatly appreciated though.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:08 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This car is like a Buttah Face of cars but in reverse. I love it from the front, but god damn, it's FUGLY & Infinity-looking from the back.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:30 PM
cab&coupe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ChampionPorsche
Some online sites we advertise on only allow up to 11 pictures, so having too many exterior shots can mean no interior shots are shown on certain sites. Keep in mind, we do this same exact photo shoot for every car in our inventory, this wasn't a one time shoot of the new Cayenne. All feedback is greatly appreciated though.
I actually liked the angles of the photos used. Just thought it curious given comments I've seen on the new exterior, particularly the back end.

I didn't care for the Panamera pictures either but once I saw the car in person... I kind of like it.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:32 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by EnigmaWmn
This car is like a Buttah Face of cars but in reverse. I love it from the front, but god damn, it's FUGLY & Infinity-looking from the back.
That's why they added the 'PORSCHE' badge to the rear....it was shorter than "NOT AN INFINITY"

Again, styling is personal and subjective. I'm sure there is something or someone somewhere who thinks Rosie O'Donnell is attractive.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:36 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
That's why they added the 'PORSCHE' badge to the rear....it was shorter than "NOT AN INFINITY"

Again, styling is personal and subjective. I'm sure there is something or someone somewhere who thinks Rosie O'Donnell is attractive.
I love the interior, though. I guess it's like having Angelina Jolie's face on Rosie O'Donnell's body. Or vice versa....
Old 06-21-2010, 01:51 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

The interior is OK, common with the Panamera, by design.

Hopefully over time PAG will learn from VAG when it comes to interior design and erogonomics...VAG is generally regarded as one of the best in this area.

I was hoping they would offer the Bermeister audio system as an option (as done in the Panamera), but who knows.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:59 PM
nicu
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we have had our's for 5 days now (turbo) and it is a total upgrade of previous model not to mention the competition but i don't want to start a controversy here...
the car is amazing on any level:interior,engine,8 speed gear,handling and suspension-road holding like i have never met before in a suv and the total package is of very high quality and rock solid feel

pretty good off road too on the height adjusted suspension,unlike other performance suv's...

p.s - the Burmester isn't bad either...

Quick Reply: New 2011 Cayenne Turbo Pictures from Champion Porsche