04 Cayenne S purchase help.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 01:03 AM
mile2424
Rennlist Member

Received 163 Likes on 58 Posts
Default 04 Cayenne S purchase help.....

Hi all,

I have found a great condition Cayenne S for sale locally. It is white on sand beige, with power seats, roof racks, tow hitch, bi-xenon, soft leather, parking sensors, cd player, and 19" wheels like those on the titanium package. It is the original owner with 67k miles. All the service has been done at the dealer. The coolant pipes have been replaced along with the water pump recently. Also he recently had the inspection II done. Tires are fairly new as well as the brakes. Car appears in great cosmetic condition. He is asking 24k. What would be a reasonable price to offer?
Old 12-19-2009, 09:19 PM
SCOTITUDE
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i just looked into trading in my 04CS with 95k miles. They offered 13k due to the mileage. If it had 60k its worth about 18k. The market sucks for the pigs, a dime a dozen. You can have choice. I think its worth 20g. Maybe a bit more since the coolant pipes and WP have been done. Any warranty left? Has the driveshaft been done? Thats a another high ticket repair that will happen. $700 part. Search thru Ebay, Cars.com and Autotrader.com for reference.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:47 PM
MyPepper
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They are trying to take you for a ride or your CS is beat!

Originally Posted by SCOTITUDE
i just looked into trading in my 04CS with 95k miles. They offered 13k due to the mileage. If it had 60k its worth about 18k. The market sucks for the pigs, a dime a dozen. You can have choice. I think its worth 20g. Maybe a bit more since the coolant pipes and WP have been done. Any warranty left? Has the driveshaft been done? Thats a another high ticket repair that will happen. $700 part. Search thru Ebay, Cars.com and Autotrader.com for reference.
I just spent the past 4 months straight searching the USA for an '04, ANYTHING under $20k was either a scam, real high mileage (over 100k), flood damaged, rebuilt title, unclean carfax and repainted! Trust me when I tell you I searched everyday for months AND NOBODY was willing to deal more than a few hundred from list! I finally found mine with 60k miles for $21k and that was a steal! I drove 18 hours round trip to give you a clue how rare a clean car is. At $25k they are easier to come by under $20k your probably buying crap. Your dealer either hated your vehicle or trying to take you for a ride because 13 is an absolute insult.

Quick Reply: 04 Cayenne S purchase help.....