Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cayenne Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 07:39 PM
keithfox
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the 911 suggestion. Already got one. 996 C4S. Actually it's my wifes - but she does let me borrow it

Thanks for the Cayenne Turbo suggestions. Drove a friends. Definitely a blast.

One of the major reasons I'm looking at the V6 / Diesel / Hybrid is I think gas may not stay so low for ever. It's half what it was last summer, and if it goes anywhere near back there I don't fancy filling the turbo's hungry gut or even the S's for that matter.

The other, is that like most people I'm reeling from last year and looking to cut costs a bit.

Keith
Old 01-01-2009, 08:39 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by keithfox
One of the major reasons I'm looking at the V6 / Diesel / Hybrid is I think gas may not stay so low for ever.
Keith
That is the order in which you will likely see them, although the diesel is somewhat up in the air (yes, Porsche vs VW internal squabbling....strange, similar to the last argument which ended in PAG not getting the 3rd row Cayenne/A7 unibody derivative...but I digress) due to "discussions" regarding the use of the VAG diesel in the pig.

And of course the hybrid does have some "issues"......S'Mores anyone?
(FWIW and IMHO, the Cayenne Hybrid was first and foremost a marketing stunt....they really didn't want to build/sell it)

Quick Reply: Cayenne Opinions