Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 04:59 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BostonDMD
Ltc, where should I order my flaps from? I just don't want to spray my Cayman on the trailer with pebbles...
Grazie......
As mentioned, forum member 'yetis' has a set to sell or get them from Sunset Imports in Oregon (Porsche parts at cost + 15%) or from Eric (rennlist sponsor) at www.bumperplugs.com or from your dealer.

It will certainly minimize rocks/dirt/spray getting kicked up from your Cayenne, but not eliminate it.

To do that, you really should order a front nose shield for your Trailex from Trailex. THAT will keep your Cayman's nose much cleaner/safer.
http://www.trailex.com/viewprod.cfm?...t=92&cat_id=92

CTUFS UNIVERSAL FRONT SHIELD, FITS ALL MODELS INCLUDING OLDER MODELS WITH "T" SLOT IN TOP OF FRONT RAIL (CAN BE SHIPPED UPS) $560.00
Old 03-07-2007, 05:40 PM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
As mentioned, forum member 'yetis' has a set to sell or get them from Sunset Imports in Oregon (Porsche parts at cost + 15%) or from Eric (rennlist sponsor) at www.bumperplugs.com or from your dealer.

It will certainly minimize rocks/dirt/spray getting kicked up from your Cayenne, but not eliminate it.

To do that, you really should order a front nose shield for your Trailex from Trailex. THAT will keep your Cayman's nose much cleaner/safer.
http://www.trailex.com/viewprod.cfm?...t=92&cat_id=92

CTUFS UNIVERSAL FRONT SHIELD, FITS ALL MODELS INCLUDING OLDER MODELS WITH "T" SLOT IN TOP OF FRONT RAIL (CAN BE SHIPPED UPS) $560.00
As per usual, thanks Ltc.....
Old 03-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Kooser
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
Or your wife made you take them off
The REAL reason is that shorty likes it when the moisture and road debris scuffs her face - she said it is like getting a hydro-facial/exfoliation treatment every time the windows are down. On the way to somewhere she drives (left side of face done) on the way back she is the passenger (right side of face done)

Quick Reply: MUD FLAPS